Ronda Vs Average Male

The average guy isn't a 195 pound athletic looking man.
So Ronda by armbar.

The average guy isn't a 195 pound athletic looking man.
So Ronda by armbar.
He's a 190 lb fat office worker who can bench 150 lbs with difficulty and wings arm punches with no accuracy, and hits less hard than Ronda.

no I would fuck her up... if she can't even take amanda nunes down with a clinch... she about to get beastmoded.. damn that would be fun. 5'10 185 lbs lift and cardio for days

Back during the Ronda hysteria, a video surfaced where she was wrestling a high school JV boy and she struggled to do anything with him... I think its hillarious when a bunch of men say she would woop their ass.

I remember when people had this argument all the time when she was champion.

people who said she couldn't showed a video of Michael Strahan having to let her take him down on tv as proof the average guy could stop her takedowns :D

A good homework assignment for you would be to go to a gym and challenge an amateur fighter to a round in the ring. See how that turned out.

U might learn a good life lesson out of it ;)

Back during the Ronda hysteria, a video surfaced where she was wrestling a high school JV boy and she struggled to do anything with him... I think its hillarious when a bunch of men say she would woop their ass.

I concur. Men are naturally much stronger. Even a male the same size I feel would have a good chance.

Back