Ronda Vs Average Male

true.

as a troll thread though it is weak. i dont even consider this thread trolling. I dont even train mma and dont know shit about wrestling besides what i watch on tv but i have always said i would be able to beat up rhonda. I am 5' 7 165 pounds of muscles but i am sure if i connect on rhonda she is going down. hopefully though the number of minutes, hours, days i have watched of mma enough for me to stop her from taking me down. also i am sure i would have the size, strength, speed, athleticism and beauty to do so.

Aha! Not a troll thread. You have considered the subject and therefore the thread has served its purpose. Troll threads come later when unsuspecting.

I was sitting at a poker table the other day (before Ronda's decline) and Ronda came up. There was a 195 pound athletic looking man who said he could beat her in a fight, even without any mma training. The question then emerged could the average American male best Ronda in a fight?

I realize I'm late to the dance but I'm here now and it's time to tango.
Are we talking average american, or average Sherbro<{UberTS}>

And there are some garbage players in NBA who are only there for their size advantage who can't shoot for shit. Same with NFL and NHL.

Definitely agree. One thing about nba and nfl is for many positions is needing certain size genetics just even be able to have a hope at getting there. For example if the average man is 5'10 that is already major disadvantage for basically all nba and many nfl positions.

I feel like I have no idea what Ronda is capable of ... her armbars aren't going to work on the hard pavement.

Last edited:
I've seen a video where she get so outwrestled by a 16 year old kid, has annoying music tho

if she tries to armbar me, I'll lift her with my arm like a god and jam her in the ground until she stops with that shit. I'll then deadlift her above my head and toss her beyond the fence out of the octagon. IDK about the average male though.
lol

As a general comment, I do believe that even a highly trained, but small woman, would easily lose against a significantly bigger man in decent shape and with at least some basic fighting notions, but talking about that just sounds wrong.

The only times I have such thoughts is when watching movies and I see the tiny woman beating them all and I'm thinking "no way she'd do that to me", but in any case talking about fighting women is a bad thing for sure.
NelsonStruveUFCFN21_2697.jpeg

giphy.gif

obj.gif

29-datsyuk-coast-to-coast-goal-vs-predators-pavel-datsyuk-gifs.gif
Thank You. Except for the Roy Nelson part. You don't need his fat self to make your point.

I've seen a video where she get so outwrestled by a 16 year old kid, has annoying music tho
Unlikely.
This is Meisha out-wrestling 4 "average" guys who've obviously watched at least some MMA but not trained.

Unlikely.
This is Meisha out-wrestling 4 "average" guys who've obviously watched at least some MMA but not trained.

they are not trying their hardest while she has a chip on her shoulder

What's with all the Ronda threads lately? Am I seriously the only one that doesn't miss her?

Definitely agree. One thing about nba and nfl is for many positions is needing certain size genetics just even be able to have a hope at getting there. For example if the average man is 5'10 that is already major disadvantage for basically all nba and many nfl positions.

Definitely disagree. All NBA players are extremely skilled regardless of size. Most of you think they are not skilled because you compare them with other NBA players.

Unlikely.

The kid was a decent wrestler from what I've read but still

I'm a firm believer that the gap between the spectators and the athletes in terms of ability and skill in MMA is smaller than in any other sport.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Hahaha...now that's funny.

My little brother is a professional BW under Legacy FC... a smaller Midwest MMA promotion run by Brock Larson. I have trained him and many of his buddies in grappling, ground striking and submission wrestling. I have never fought an MMA event in my life and I'm positive that I could pummel 1/2 the WW roster or better under Legacy FC... To be fair, I was a fairly successful wrestler through HS, college and a few years after in the freestyle/ greco circuit... That being said... You wouldn't see the average HS/ College Baseball player walking into a major league venue with much, if any success... Same goes for football, hockey and basketball... and as much as Conor McGregor wants us to believe boxing is close, its not... I'm not saying most MMA fans are close to as good as ANY professional fighters... I'm agreeing with @DaveHilly that the skill gap as a whole is much closer in MMA than any other professional sport.

Last edited:
Definitely disagree. All NBA players are extremely skilled regardless of size. Most of you think they are not skilled because you compare them with other NBA players.

You disagree that there is a genetic requirement for most nba positions?

There are/have been some terrible basketball players that are there just because of their size. Can't shoot for shit outside 5-10 feet, clumsy, slow, etc. It's far from all or the norm but Roy is also far from the normal ufc fighter.

Most people think they could outrun an NFL Lineman as well because they are 340 lbs... Its laughable to someone with actual knowledge in these make believe scenarios, because those giants would outrun just about anyone that isn't a professional athlete in any event on a football field...

You disagree that there is a genetic requirement for most nba positions?

There are/have been some terrible basketball players that are there just because of their size. Can't shoot for shit outside 5-10 feet, clumsy, slow, etc. It's far from all or the norm but Roy is also far from the normal ufc fighter.

Name one that is in the NBA right now. I'll be waiting. You're clueless.

Unlikely.

Lucky bastards!

-and for the record, those are some tiny little men...

Back