Ronda Vs Average Male

most average guys would lunge In with a haymaker which would mean they'd immediately get tossed on their fucking skulls .

After she gets you on the ground, the reality Is..If you don't have any jiu jitsu training. Size or gender really doesn't In that sense. You're fucked

Ronda would still take the average male. Now an athletic male who had 50+ pounds on her? Well after seeing her last couple fights I think one shot from that guy would put her lights out, so I think that fight might go a little differently than some thought when she was rolling through everyone.

Lol wow a knock out. There are literally 10's of thousands of street/bar fights that end up in that same result every year. Pretty sure there are actually examples of pro mma fighters getting wrecked in street/bar fights.

A average guy in the crowd would be much closer to being able to knock out a fighter vs compete in any way with a nba, nfl, NHL, etc player imo. There are/have been guys in mma with <5 years experience doing great. That isn't happening in the nba.

There are thousands of street ballers who would beat many NBA players in a 1 on 1 match too.

I get what you're trying to say, but street vs sanctioned is different. I'm not sure where you heard of these 'pro MMA fighters' getting wrecked in street fights, but if it is true it's probably because either 1) they're manlets and fought a much bigger guy 2) they got jumped by multiple guys 3) they're just not that good.

Any top 20 fighter in the UFC would absolutely f**k up the 'average' male in a un-armed fight.

Last edited:
Ronda would box em up and crush their soul

tumblr_ne2kvzBph61ry1rm7o2_250.gif

He spent her entire career training her offense but never teaching her how to not get hit. Matter of fact no one he trains seems to be any good at avoidng punches.

If you're talking an actual average male (not some mythical 'average' 6'2 200 plus pounds athletic 25 year old with college wrestling experience).

Yeah, she probably destroys 8/10 at least.

She probably walks around at 170 pounds anyway and has awesome grappling technique.

if she tries to armbar me, I'll lift her with my arm like a god and jam her in the ground until she stops with that shit. I'll then deadlift her above my head and toss her beyond the fence out of the octagon. IDK about the average male though.

Bro, this thread is about average males, not sherGODders.

Definitely disagree. All NBA players are extremely skilled regardless of size. Most of you think they are not skilled because you compare them with other NBA players.

Well, I did see Ernie Johnson beat Charles Barkley in a 3-point shootout not that long ago...

Ronda is very hittable and Joe Average only needs to hit her once. My money's on Joe :cool:
The actual "average" joe is weak (average male bench press is 135-160 lbs depending on your source) and throws arm punches. Being male doesn't mean you can punch, most probably don't hit as hard as Sara McMann.

Back