Ronda Rousey trains for four hours straight at WWE's Performance Center

Or maybe she is doing it because she likes to be in front of thousands and likes to put on a show?

Come on bruh, doesn't matter how many millions you have, the smart ones still always want to keep it raining.
Of course. But she's not doing it for the money like she stated.

She wants to fight risk free because she is mentally weak. Why won't she admit the obvious? Literally everybody can see why she wants to fight in WWE now. She wants the mystique and allure back now that she's been exposed in MMA.

I like Ronda when she was in MMA but at least be honest with yourself and your fans for god sake.

Also remember, she isn't a fighter anymore. This is a different product for a different consumer, ie, children in uneducated parts of the country, so she's playing a character, who does hardcore 4 hour workouts and is a beast in the gym. That's fine for this, I'm not mad at it. Pulling that shit in MMA is something else, but shitting on her for doing this is like shitting on the guys who make cartoons for kids, it can't be taken seriously or you'll cringe to death. But as children's entertainment, sure, go for it.

"Here's how you fall on a trampoline and make it look like it hurt you very badly."

She wants to fight risk free because she is mentally weak. Why won't she admit the obvious? Literally everybody can see why she wants to fight in WWE now. She wants the mystique and allure back now that she's been exposed in MMA.

I like Ronda when she was in MMA but at least be honest with yourself and your fans for god sake.

Dr. Phil over here

<21>

Your analogy fails. A more accurate analogy would be going to medical school only to act as a doctor for Brazzers.

images
I like the way you think! Brazzers....B-R-A-Z......it’s for a friend man

That may be true bruh, but that's not really a reason to keep hating on her, imo. I mean, people don't hate Brock for it. There's nothing wrong with fighting 'risk' free, especially when you fought with the risk for several years prior. It's just the smarter business decision.

Maybe down the line she will admit it, once she is fully healed.

I despised Rousey big time, and was one happy mofo when Holly KO'd her in bolivion', and enjoyed all of the hate she got. That was almost 3 years ago though, so I'm way over it.

Dr. Phil over here

<21>
Nah not even Dr Phil. A child could see that she has mental problems, lol. Just look at the way she handled both defeats. She wanted to commit suicide after she lost for god sake. Does that sound like a person who is mentally sound to you?

Now she's trying to revive the delusion up in the WWE. It's sad because she will never grow as a person if she continues to run from defeat like this.

Good to see that she works hard...and i think she can come around with some sweet transitions for her trademark armbar....

But what has this WWE stuff to do with the UFC?

Nah not even Dr Phil. A child could see that she has mental problems, lol. Just look at the way she handled both defeats. She wanted to commit suicide after she lost for god sake. Does that sound like a person who is mentally sound to you?

Now she's trying to revive the delusion up in the WWE. It's sad because she will never grow as a person if she continues to run from defeat like this.

Well I don't know. I haven't really looked into it. It's not really my field. But I can name at least a few fighters who have admitted to being suicidal.

Ronda is pure cringe, she can’t even publicly speak about her losses in MMA and is now in a fake sport where she can feel tough without the risk of damaging her already fragile ego. Kinda sad.

Bro think about what you're saying. She wanted to kill herself. Do you really think she is going to be acting 100% the way you think is rational 100% of the time? Jesus Christ I get she is annoying but holy shit. What are you saying? She needs to grow up like wtf? Are you a doctor or something? She needs to GTFO of MMA that's for sure, but give her a break if she really was considering killing herself, that's dark as fuck man.

Yes, no more weight cutting I think.

I wonder if she will maintain this more fit look. It suits her well and will help push her brand if she maintains the closer to "Weigh in Ronda" look.

I train 1-2 hours a day and I'm a fucking bag of shit. Should I be impressed with Ronda or something?

If you are not impressed, then you are just a hater. The woman is an Olympian and former Strikeforce and UFC champ.

Also, if you work out 1-2 hours a day and are still a "bag of shit", then you are doing it wrong, or you started as a "tub of shit".

Bro think about what you're saying. She wanted to kill herself. Do you really think she is going to be acting 100% the way you think is rational 100% of the time? Jesus Christ I get she is annoying but holy shit. What are you saying? She needs to grow up like wtf? Are you a doctor or something? She needs to GTFO of MMA that's for sure, but give her a break if she really was considering killing herself, that's dark as fuck man.
What I'm trying to say is that she needs help. Running away to the WWE isn't going to solve her problems yet that's what she is doing. It's just going to make them worse unfortunately.

I've been in a similar position to Ronda not at that level of course but I know that running away mentally from these issues only means they haunt you in the long run. She needs to address them and only then will she be able to move on with her life.

Dude you're just shitting on the humanity in her story. You're picking apart all these things that she's going through and doing, that to me just look like what happens when someone goes through the fame and fortune pipeline, especially if they have say, trauma and addiction in their past.

What exactly do you expect her to be that she isn't living up to? Because if the answer is you don't care about her, you should probably let it go and stop thinking about her because you probably have other things you could work on that would serve you better in life.

Somebody gif her throwing punches with those dumbbells. Please.

Edit: wrong fucking forum.

Uh oh, you mentioned pro-wrestling on sherdog. Cue the whiney little snowflakes that get triggered by the most mundane shit in life.

Back