Ronda Rousey trains for four hours straight at WWE's Performance Center

giphy.gif
This. Knowing her she just spent four hours cementing shitty habits

We could get a sub-form here where you guys obsess over Ronda and discuss every move she makes all while you hate on her and wish she would disappear.

If you are not impressed, then you are just a hater. The woman is an Olympian and former Strikeforce and UFC champ.
She lives off his athletic ability so he trains 4 hours. Cool, but I don't know how that is news. An elite athlete trains a few hours WOW
Also, if you work out 1-2 hours a day and are still a "bag of shit", then you are doing it wrong, or you started as a "tub of shit".
You misinterpreted me, I don't look like a bag of shit. I meant it as that I'm a nobody with no other motivation to train than because I enjoy it and I train two hours. I don't train in the WWE Performance Center, I don't have people pampering me, and I don't have interviewers stopping me to film and making me questions between exercises, tho.

You should shut the fuck up. It's not a good look being a cuck white knight.

Will you all please stop posting this gif..
Every time I see it I have to masturbate and then sob tears of shame...
There is nothing to be ashamed of, sir

We could get a sub-form here where you guys obsess over Ronda and discuss every move she makes all while you hate on her and wish she would disappear.
Some of us do enjoy some Ronda-content in our lives

And Ronda magically morphs into skinny Ronda

funny what 12 months out of the testing pool will do.. same as she did in 2016 with her six months off...

ps. why is this shit in the heavies?

This has got to be the saddest gif in MMA history...

Edmund took a Judo Olympian / MMA champ who armbarred people at will and turned her into the most horrible delusional wanna-be striker ever. SMH.

And yet Ronda still has the only legit one punch KOs in UFCs WMMA history.

What's worse about all this is that she's still loyal to that clown even though he ruined her career. Ronda succeeded in MMA in spite of Edmond in fact he was holding her back. Can you imagine if she went to a real gym like ATT or trained under Parillo or Freddie Roach instead of training under some no name bum in Glendale?
Wouldn't have made a difference. Too mentally fragile.

Ronda isn't doing it for the money, lol. One because she's already well off. And two, she can literally just do ads and movies and make more money. She even said she's taking a pay cut.

She's doing it because she has mental issues. She can't handle defeat so what better way to avoid it then in a scripted fight were you always win and even if you lose you are prepared for the loss because it's in the script?

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why she wants to become a WWE wrestler now, lol.

Hasn't every one of her movies been cancelled after her epic melt down? Doubt she can get much in the way of movie roles any more, especially considering how shitty she is at acting.

Back