Ronda Rousey trains for four hours straight at WWE's Performance Center

All that medical schooling for a high payed job.

Whats the point?
<DisgustingHHH>
Your analogy fails. A more accurate analogy would be going to medical school only to act as a doctor for Brazzers.

images

What's worse about all this is that she's still loyal to that clown even though he ruined her career. Ronda succeeded in MMA in spite of Edmond in fact he was holding her back. Can you imagine if she went to a real gym like ATT or trained under Parillo or Freddie Roach instead of training under some no name bum in Glendale?
I don't think she should have trained boxing anyway, even under Roach. The idiotic confidence in her striking was her demise. If she stuck to her takedown-armbar plan she'd be fine. It's what she did since childhood, engraved in her mind and body so strongly that even though EVERYBODY knew what she was gonna do, barely anyone could stop her doing it.

Yeah, she might have been beaten by a striker with great TDD eventually but at least she wouldn't look like a fookin idiot in the process.

Your analogy fails. A more accurate analogy would be going to medical school to play a doctor for Brazzers.

images
My analogy doesnt fail. She gets payed a lot of money to train for 4 hours probably a few days a week. Doctors go to college for 8+ years to get payed less.

WWE: The perfect arena for a delusional person to succeed.

She gets to live out her delusion every week.

You people hate her but you sure do love starting threads and commenting on them.

WWE: The perfect arena for a delusional person to succeed.

She gets to live out her delusion every week.
WWE is for delusional people. Really? Your Ronda hate is strong.

I train 1-2 hours a day and I'm a fucking bag of shit. Should I be impressed with Ronda or something?

My analogy doesnt fail. She gets payed a lot of money to train for 4 hours probably a few days a week. Doctors go to college for 8+ years to get payed less.
Ronda isn't doing it for the money, lol. One because she's already well off. And two, she can literally just do ads and movies and make more money. She even said she's taking a pay cut.

She's doing it because she has mental issues. She can't handle defeat so what better way to avoid it then in a scripted fight were you always win and even if you lose you are prepared for the loss because it's in the script?

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why she wants to become a WWE wrestler now, lol.

4 hours is nothing.

You know, I have really enjoyed shitting on Rhonda over the years, and I hate WWE so much I won't even go into it, but something about this video made me soften up and hate her a little less. Seems like she's happy or at least starting to take some steps to hopefully process her shit and mature, so hopefully it works for her and she gets a pass this time.

Ronda isn't doing it for the money, lol. One because she's already well off. And two, she can literally just do ads and movies and make more money. She even said she's taking a pay cut.

She's doing it because she has mental issues. She can't handle defeat so what better way to avoid it then in a scripted fight were you always win and even if you lose you are prepared for the loss because it's in the script?

It doesn't take a psychologist to see why she wants to become a WWE wrestler now, lol.

Or maybe she is doing it because she likes to be in front of thousands and likes to put on a show?

Come on bruh, doesn't matter how many millions you have, the smart ones still always want to keep it raining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back