Ronda Rousey to the WWE

I'm really interested in the WWE crowd's reaction to her.

I know the first one was great, but that was a long time ago.

A "smart" crowd will likely shit on her, while being presented as the baby face.

I would be really impressed if Ronda come out as the heel, which she should probably do.

She will be the cankheel.

Still unsure about Shayna as a wrestler. The Women's tournament was pretty good though.

Ever since the LAW went down, I've been kinda missing my updates.

What do you think is going to happen with Bryan/Owens/Sami? A tweener stable?

Well, Dave said that IF (a big if) Bryan can get cleared it will be SummerSlam 2018 for his in-ring return
I think the hype Jericho is getting with Omega (New Japan) is making Vince see that they are a real #2 worldwide & won't hand them Bryan.

I hope they do what you suggested

It would be nice to see Rowdy and Ronda in the ring together.

cha·ris·ma
kəˈrizmə/

noun
  1. 1.
    compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

Nope... she has no charisma mate

Has you seen how devoted her fanbase is?

I think the hype Jericho is getting with Omega (New Japan) is making Vince see that they are a real #2 worldwide & won't hand them Bryan.

I hope they do what you suggested

Eh I think the hype more is because it is Jericho more than anything Omega brings to it I’m not saying omega is a nobody but you match him up with any one other Jericho or any other more relevant WWE released Wrestler no one other than the hardcore marks would care

f75a1199ca2f3d07aa12c35e8aa234273118d141_hq.gif

'Murka!

Eh I think the hype more is because it is Jericho more than anything Omega brings to it I’m not saying omega is a nobody but you match him up with any one other Jericho or any other more relevant WWE released Wrestler no one other than the hardcore marks would care

Omega is a lot more popular than you give him credit for

Omega is a lot more popular than you give him credit for

I don’t doubt it I have seen his matches I like the guy a lot but honestly dude prior to this fued with Jericho how many casual WWE fans even knew about him

Every dollar ronda takes is a dollar needed by WWE fans for psychological counseling.

I don’t doubt it I have seen his matches I like the guy a lot but honestly dude prior to this fued with Jericho how many casual WWE fans even knew about him

I get your point, but ...
Casual WWE fans are not the ones buying NJ tix & subs

Very few casuals have the WWE-Network
Those are mostly wrestling fans mixed in with WWE-diehards

But don't underestimate the HC's

Look at pops Styles got when he debuted in WWE
Similar with Nak, Owens, etc in NXT

NJPW sold-out & could have easily done 10k tix in states if they went to a bigger venue

You have to remember that only 1-1.2m US based subs are monthly for WWE network
The rest of the viewers watch TV because its free or have it in the background

the cores that go to Mania week, go to all those indy shows & know the biggest non-WWE wrestlers like Bucks & Omega

Trust if Omega came out for RR, he would get the pop of the night

The 1m extra TV viewers the next night on RAW might be confused though, but they are not the paying audience anyway ;)

I get your point, but ...
Casual WWE fans are not the ones buying NJ tix & subs

Very few casuals have the WWE-Network
Those are mostly wrestling fans mixed in with WWE-diehards

But don't underestimate the HC's

Look at pops Styles got when he debuted in WWE
Similar with Nak, Owens, etc in NXT

NJPW sold-out & could have easily done 10k tix in states if they went to a bigger venue

You have to remember that only 1-1.2m US based subs are monthly for WWE network
The rest of the viewers watch TV because its free or have it in the background

the cores that go to Mania week, go to all those indy shows & know the biggest non-WWE wrestlers like Bucks & Omega

Trust if Omega came out for RR, he would get the pop of the night

The 1m extra TV viewers the next night on RAW might be confused though, but they are not the paying audience anyway ;)

Styles I think benefited some from carrying TNA for as long as he did

I enjoy njpw when I can on Axis tv way more than WWE however the only thing that I’m interested in is the broken hardy bray Wyatt fued if done right could be epic if Vinny and trips do it proper

Have a hard time picturing her having sucess there. No charisma, ugly, no acting talent even for low wwe standards.

Sure If the boss wants her to win she will but imo they will use whats left of her fame and then dump her.
No acting talent for wwe standards? Lol! WWE is shit nowadays I stopped watching like 12 years ago... They do bunch of kid shit nowadays which doesn't involve acting, all u need is be stupid

Mac Gregor should be signing soon too, he’d kill it in wrastlin

Also if you are a grown man who still watches wrestling then the jokes on you ya dummy

No acting talent for wwe standards? Lol! WWE is shit nowadays I stopped watching like 12 years ago... They do bunch of kid shit nowadays which doesn't involve acting, all u need is be stupid

Never in WWF/E history under Vince has less kids watched. WWE's audience skews older then UFC's believe it or not.

They don't even have a Sat afternoon show any longer.
All their programming is prime-time

Back