Ronda Rousey to the WWE

Heard some assface DJ talking on one of the local Sacramento radio stations yesterday about her move to the WWE. The guy called her

"The most beautiful....one of the most beautiful women in the world"

I most crashed into a brick wall.

Never in WWF/E history under Vince has less kids watched. WWE's audience skews older then UFC's believe it or not.

They don't even have a Sat afternoon show any longer.
All their programming is prime-time
Well yeah I watched WWE then Tuf 1 showed up on Spike, never look back to WWE since then

But at least back at the attitude era it's still cool, now it's garbage

No acting talent for wwe standards? Lol! WWE is shit nowadays I stopped watching like 12 years ago... They do bunch of kid shit nowadays which doesn't involve acting, all u need is be stupid

Yeah but they still need to be able to shoot promos and sell on the mic. If she sucks on the mic and doesnt have the looks she needs great performances and I dont see that either since her body was already broken in MMA. I havent watched pro wrasslin for some time but I dont see her or baszler having long success there.

Yeah but they still need to be able to shoot promos and sell on the mic. If she sucks on the mic and doesnt have the looks she needs great performances and I dont see that either since her body was already broken in MMA. I havent watched pro wrasslin for some time but I dont see her or baszler having long success there.
Who cares? Are u still watching WWE? If not, who gives a shit... She can do whatever she likes with her life, not like your opinions gonna change a thing

Who cares? Are u still watching WWE? If not, who gives a shit... She can do whatever she likes with her life, not like your opinions gonna change a thing

Why do you even post in this thread then? No as said I dont watch it anymore.

Why do you even post in this thread then? No as said I dont watch it anymore.
I post here to shut u haters up! U Ronda haters are pathetic, she's done with UFC, for all I care she can go pole dancing and I won't give a shit, it's her life, if you are her fan u can keep supporting her, but kept on hating, that's just pathetic

I post here to shut u haters up! U Ronda haters are pathetic, she's done with UFC, for all I care she can go pole dancing and I won't give a shit, it's her life, if you are her fan u can keep supporting her, but kept on hating, that's just pathetic

Im not a ronda hater at all. Actually I think the gifs of her knocked out are getting lame. But this thread is about her going to do pro wrasslin so what else should people discuss about other than how she could do there? Its just an opinion dude.

Im not a ronda hater at all. Actually I think the gifs of her knocked out are getting lame. But this thread is about her going to do pro wrasslin so what else should people discuss about other than how she could do there? Its just an opinion dude.
Lol pathetic haters always say they are not!
Get a life son! Stop hating, get some love in your life son! She's already done in the UFC, let it go! U will sleep better at night, trust me!

Hopefully u will take my genuine advice, trust the elder, son, I have wisdom from experience for u, you will be a changed kid tomorrow! Good luck son!

Cringeworthy fighter goes to cringeworthy sport

WHO CARES

Wwe is for children and adults who have the mind of a child. Which is not an insult. I think if you could hold on to some of that child like wonder well into your adult years, you will be a happier person. It's fantasy. An escape.

Lol pathetic haters always say they are not!
Get a life son! Stop hating, get some love in your life son! She's already done in the UFC, let it go! U will sleep better at night, trust me!

Hopefully u will take my genuine advice, trust the elder, son, I have wisdom from experience for u, you will be a changed kid tomorrow! Good luck son!

You could do a better trolljob than that, son.

Better than a copycat

xrfh2.jpg

Dana said he does not even want her to fight anymore. Cooking up venison for Travis probably gets old fast.

lol will you fucking booger-eaters let ronda die in peace

Back