Ronda Rousey to the WWE

Mystic UL has confirmed she'll be in the royal rumble

watch her win the womens rumble lol

wwe really has nothing going for them right now

If she does, she will get boo'd out of the building.
It is in Philly & they will go off.
its def happening thenm. at the least she dominates and eliminates like 5 girls

its def happening thenm. at the least she dominates and eliminates like 5 girls

If she is in it then she will look good

If we see an Asuka vs Alexa match a Rumble, we know Asuka will win & that sets the stage for RR to possibly win Rumble to face her.

I think the 4h idea was best, but Vince kept changing his mind & maybe the other 2 couldn't hack the training.
They started pushing Baszler debut in NXT so maybe she will go solo there

They kept the WWE 4h all faces all year for this angle though, but Vince changes his mind 5x a day

WWE is gay as fuck and it is for retards. Rousey found her new home.
Your name is. Mister perfect...
And your saying wwf gay and for retards..
I may be wrong but Mr perfect Kurt hennig was a wwf wrestler..

Has she done this shit yet? Seriously, how long does it take to put 1 of these together...

Oh, maybe she fixed her nasty titties?

I may be wrong but Mr perfect Kurt hennig was a wwf wrestler..

Mr perfect is nickname one of the greatest kickboxers. A four-time K-1 World Grand Prix Champion - Ernesto Hoost

Has she done this shit yet? Seriously, how long does it take to put 1 of these together...

Oh, maybe she fixed her nasty titties?

It was first discussed for Survivor series in November, but her, Marina & Duke did not train yet. Then they started & needed more work & then Ronda started filing MILE 22
Now Duke & Marina seemed to stop training & they might be going with Ronda alone

Quite the Apocalyptic team, The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse...

Not a nunes fan but that is a little harsh. I think she isnt even the ugliest in wmma.

Man I swear, check my posts. im not one to come on these boards and bash fighters.. im a fan of the sport, but everytime I look at/listen to nunes talk i feel sick to my stomach. I think it all began in that presser where she was threatening a smiling gorgeous Miesha Tate.

JJ can be weird and funny, Ronda corny, Bethe Correia cringy as fuck. Cyborg a bit masculine, Gaby Garcia a freak, I get it, still they all have some likeable feature.

This woman, on the other hand, behaves like a wild ape.

Man I swear, check my posts. im not one to come on these boards and bash fighters.. im a fan of the sport, but everytime I look at/listen to nunes talk i feel sick to my stomach. I think it all began in that presser where she was threatening a smiling gorgeous Miesha Tate.

JJ can be weird and funny, Ronda corny, Bethe Correia cringy as fuck. Cyborg a bit masculine, Gaby Garcia a freak, I get it, still they all have some likeable feature.

This woman, on the other hand, behaves like a wild ape.

Yeah the way she talks and acts sometimes doesnt do her any favors. Like when she put her fist into valentinas face at the weighin.

I may be wrong but Mr perfect Kurt hennig was a wwf wrestler..[/QUOTE]
I don't know who the fuck Kurt herring is or whatever the fuck his name is, but if you give a rest masturbating to gay retro wwe or wwf,you should look up who was nicknamed Mr. Perfect in the world of combat sports.

Mr perfect is nickname one of the greatest kickboxers. A four-time K-1 World Grand Prix Champion - Ernesto Hoost
Guess where he got the nickname from...
Geeez. Kids these days huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back