Ronda Rousey - "I'm Still Grieving" [video]

1. Nobody cares about Holly's boxing career, not even fans of boxing.
2. Holly is doing a lot of crying in the media about not getting a rematch with Miesha, which means she's not happy about her loss.
3. Holly won't beat Ronda again and she probably will go on a losing streak if she's forced to fight top 10 opponents.
4. Ronda was ready to go there again and rematch Holly but Holly got her life force choked out her of body by a woman Ronda has already beaten twice, easily.
5. Holly was not winning the fight against Miesha. Her nuthuggers always conveniently forget she gave up a 10-8 2nd round on every judges scorecard. Miesha didn't have to finish the fight. All she had to do was keep controlling her on the ground to win the 5th and the fight would have been a draw. Draws are not wins, look it up.

6. Holly was doing almost nothing in the 5th round and wasn't trying to finish the fight. She was hoping to jab, oblique kick and run her way to a close point decision but Miesha had other plans. Holly showed she's not what champions are made of and that's why she's never going to be the champion again. She doesn't have the will and after being exposed she doesn't have the skill either.
God you fucking suck

Rhonda there is no grieving to be done you lost a fight not a sibling.

This is really well for lack of better words pathetic, all of a sudden realizes she isn't God and completely shuts down, she should take a note from a guy like GSP or Cruz where a big loss only motivates you to improve the holes in your game.

I would actually give Miesha a shot in a third fight. She is fully focused on improving her game whilst Ronda has lost her confidence and is focusing on making movies rather than making improvements in the gym. There would be no coming back from that for Ronda. What I would say though is that her next fight will be her most successful PPV as it will also be for Conor. Mainstream fans love a star trying to comeback from adversity.

She's talking about how people love seeing someone fall, how the masses raise people up and then crash them down, how people see athletes and "stars" like entertainment and a cartoon. She basicly has Sherdog down to a tee. You guys live vicariously through her, and the rest of the top names. It's pretty sad actually.

I enjoyed seeing her crash, but that is entirely due to her personality, I was a fan of her in the beginning, before I reallized the depth of her dickwadness.

You know what, I'd be the first to call Ronda out for buying into her own hype and success in a relatively young female division, unsportsmanlike behaviour with opponents - even after their defeat, etc.... which I really, really don't like btw.

And saying that, I think we all have the capacity for change OR to remember who we are, I think the humbling she experienced will be for her benefit in the long run, she may never be the same as a fighter admittedly (mentally speaking), but I think she'll be a better human being. More like she was in the beginning, but something new aswell.

life has a habit of humbling us all, she had a long way to tumble down - some things we don't ever fully recover from, but make us better by the carrying of them. This is actually the first time I've felt compassion for the lady in some time.

WooooSaaa

Back