Ronda Rousey - "I'm Still Grieving" [video]

giphy.gif

I haven't really thought of Ronda in a while. I feel the same with Conor. I don't care if they fight again. Maybe I am just not that into MMA anymore?
I feel the same, and I feel the same

Have done for a long time

God she sucks.

Ronda please keep making movies for fat feminists who watch lifetime.

She's talking about how people love seeing someone fall, how the masses raise people up and then crash them down, how people see athletes and "stars" like entertainment and a cartoon. She basicly has Sherdog down to a tee. You guys live vicariously through her, and the rest of the top names. It's pretty sad actually.

People in here who are posting things like "boohoo" and "I hope she kills herself" and so forth are probably too stupid to grasp the irony.

I know life is miserable, but grow some balls and stop taking it out on everyone else. Try doing something productive. You're supposed to be grown men most of you.

I dunno, I think it's her fans that are the ones to blame for the fleeting support. The people that saw her as an undefeatable goddess ditched her as soon as she got her head kicked clean off. There were a bunch of realistic critics of her talents from day one, not haters, just people that saw how one dimensional she was, and how awful most of her competition was... all they were saying was "you are not really that good". I don't think those are "haters", just realistic MMA followers. They may sound louder now that her "true fans" ditched, but her goals were unrealistic based on her lack of skills....she was gonna lose someday to someone, that's the fight game motherfuckers.

I'm still grieving about the Pepsi I spilled last night on my carpet, wasted $2, but I realize that life moves on and you can't keep crying about these things, you could learn a thing or two from me Ronda.

I dunno, I think it's her fans that are the ones to blame for the fleeting support. The people that saw her as an undefeatable goddess ditched her as soon as she got her head kicked clean off. There were a bunch of realistic critics of her talents from day one, not haters, just people that saw how one dimensional she was, and how awful most of her competition was... all they were saying was "you are not really that good". I don't think those are "haters", just realistic MMA followers. They may sound louder now that her "true fans" ditched, but her goals were unrealistic based on her lack of skills....she was gonna lose someday to someone, that's the fight game motherfuckers.
I'm not talking about reasonable people making reasonable objections to her ability. I am not even a fan of Ronda, never was. I thought she was very good at imposing her game, with some of the best judo in MMA, but limited elsewhere. I neither hate her, or love her, which is probably why grown men reacting like they are doing seem even more pathetic.

I'm not talking about reasonable people making reasonable objections to her ability. I am not even a fan of Ronda, never was. I thought she was very good at imposing her game, with some of the best judo in MMA, but limited elsewhere. I neither hate her, or love her, which is probably why grown men reacting like they are doing seem even more pathetic.
Grown men get consumed with WWE storylines lol. I have very little faith in humanity anymore

She's a train wreck.

A terrifying train wreck though who wins almost all her fights..

Last edited:
Please note the difference between Holly who lost the title and Ronda...
Holly staying in impeccable shape and happy.

Please note Ronda defending the title 6 times and Holly not defending it even one time.

Ronda is the most mentally strong athlete I've ever worked with.

You can't be serious... She's 'still grieving'? Firstly, she lost the fight more demonstrably on her own accord than most fighters ever lose, yet she mopes about it in public half a year later as if just 'happened' to her. As if tragedy befell her. She has a strong drive, and an ostensibly strong mental veneer; but it is painfully obvious she is among the most psychologically fragile people we've come to spotlight.

Please note Ronda defending the title 6 times and Holly not defending it even one time.

Holly has 20 combined boxing and MMA championships.
Still happy and motivated after she lost one or the other.
She's gonna win every rematch people are asking for, which is Tate and Rousey.
Rousey got her soul robbed by Holm... She doesn't wanna go in there again.
Holly on the other hand was winning the Tate fight and made a mistake.
And a perfectly fixable one at that. The exact reason why she's still going after it.
Just look at the happy camper ;)

Holly has 20 combined boxing and MMA championships.
Still happy and motivated after she lost one or the other.
She's gonna win every rematch people are asking for, which is Tate and Rousey.
Rousey got her soul robbed by Holm... She doesn't wanna go in there again.
Holly on the other hand was winning the Tate fight and made a mistake.
And a perfectly fixable one at that. The exact reason why she's still going after it.
Just look at the happy camper ;)

1. Nobody cares about Holly's boxing career, not even fans of boxing.
2. Holly is doing a lot of crying in the media about not getting a rematch with Miesha, which means she's not happy about her loss.
3. Holly won't beat Ronda again and she probably will go on a losing streak if she's forced to fight top 10 opponents.
4. Ronda was ready to go there again and rematch Holly but Holly got her life force choked out her of body by a woman Ronda has already beaten twice, easily.
5. Holly was not winning the fight against Miesha. Her nuthuggers always conveniently forget she gave up a 10-8 2nd round on every judges scorecard. Miesha didn't have to finish the fight. All she had to do was keep controlling her on the ground to win the 5th and the fight would have been a draw. Draws are not wins, look it up.

6. Holly was doing almost nothing in the 5th round and wasn't trying to finish the fight. She was hoping to jab, oblique kick and run her way to a close point decision but Miesha had other plans. Holly showed she's not what champions are made of and that's why she's never going to be the champion again. She doesn't have the will and after being exposed she doesn't have the skill either.

Can't feel sorry for her because everything she does or says just screams "give me attention!".

Also what a piece of shit she was to the other female fighters, I just can't bring myself to feel bad for her.

1. Nobody cares about Holly's boxing career, not even fans of boxing.
2. Holly is doing a lot of crying in the media about not getting a rematch with Miesha, which means she's not happy about her loss.
3. Holly won't beat Ronda again and she probably will go on a losing streak if she's forced to fight top 10 opponents.
4. Ronda was ready to go there again and rematch Holly but Holly got her life force choked out her of body by a woman Ronda has already beaten twice, easily.
5. Holly was not winning the fight against Miesha. Her nuthuggers always conveniently forget she gave up a 10-8 2nd round on every judges scorecard. Miesha didn't have to finish the fight. All she had to do was keep controlling her on the ground to win the 5th and the fight would have been a draw. Draws are not wins, look it up.

6. Holly was doing almost nothing in the 5th round and wasn't trying to finish the fight. She was hoping to jab, oblique kick and run her way to a close point decision but Miesha had other plans. Holly showed she's not what champions are made of and that's why she's never going to be the champion again. She doesn't have the will and after being exposed she doesn't have the skill either.

1. You sure talk a lot in absolutes. Talk for yourself, not for others.
  2. Who was ever happy with a loss? Yet, she'sclearly motivated to get that loss back, as she has done with every loss in her fighting career. And "a lot" is an overstatement. She challenged Miesha to a rematch once. Understandable, given that she almost completely negated what Tate had to offer, except 2 out of 9 takedowns.
  3. What a reach :D ... "Probably go on a losing streak"
  4. I pushed you into using MMath? That's called desperation ;) Rousey got her soul and her teeth taken though ;) and her confidence.
  5. We've both seen more dominant 10-9 rounds ;) Siding with the judges on this one is even more desperate than MMath.
  6. Well, then a fighter without skill and will beat Ronda. Using you MMath, what does that make Ronda? It damn sure doesn't make Tate look good either :p

Back