Ronda Rousey - "I'm Still Grieving" [video]

Stopped watching at "the first thing I'd tell her is your beautiful despite what you think"

Absolutely cringe worthy

HVncLN0.gif

This is the woman who though she could beat male UFC fighters. Can you imagine the laughter and overall embarrassment it would cause if any male UFC fighter reacted like this because he got neaten once? I remember Tank Abbott getting a lot of criticism for his statements about how emotional women are and how it keeps them from being serious fighters. Now it seems Tank was right on the money with his comments toward Rousey at least.

lol i hope she kills herself.

Ay yo, fuck off, man. Just fuck off. How would you like if we all wished somebody you loved died or killed themselves.?

Actually don't bother responding. I won't be here to read it and I'm sure it's not important. So basically just fuck off and in the words of Scarface (no, the other Scarface) "YOU die, motherfucker!"

This is the woman who though she could beat male UFC fighters. Can you imagine the laughter and overall embarrassment it would cause if any male UFC fighter reacted like this because he got neaten once? I remember Tank Abbott getting a lot of criticism for his statements about how emotional women are and how it keeps them from being serious fighters. Now it seems Tank was right on the money with his comments toward Rousey at least.

Well Tank was dead wrong because we have women's divisions full of women who are serious fighters. So he's obviously wrong.

As for women being more emotional than men, I hardly think we needed the wisdom of tank fucking abbott to learn this. I mean we all already know this from the age of 10 or so. I mean this isn't news.

So Ronda's being a woman. Holy CHRIST!!! Ronda's being a woman!! She's emotional! Breaking news!

It's true that Ronda is overly emotional even compared to most women, but I think that has MADE her a serious fighter. Also makes her a sad loser. I've seen guys cry after a loss and they're guys.

Nothing to see here except a human being.

This is ridiculously melodramatic. You did poorly at your job, it's not like she was diagnosed w cancer.

That is true. Ronda has a wild emotional life. I can only imagine the patience a man like Travis has to be with her.

One thing is for CERTAIN. Travis doesn't beat women. If he did, he'd have to have beat Ronda by now.

Ay yo, fuck off, man. Just fuck off. How would you like if we all wished somebody you loved died or killed themselves.?

Actually don't bother responding. I won't be here to read it and I'm sure it's not important. So basically just fuck off and in the words of Scarface (no, the other Scarface) "YOU die, motherfucker!"
Lmao dude i love Ronda rousey i love all fighters. I am joking. Playing on stereotypes is my thing lighten up bro.

Ronda is the most mentally strong athlete I've ever worked with.

Jesus...if the most mentally strong athlete you've ever worked with contemplated suicide over one loss, I'd hate to see what the mentally weak athletes were contemplating after their setbacks.

Lmao dude i love Ronda rousey i love all fighters. I am joking. Playing on stereotypes is my thing lighten up bro.

Alright my bad. Sometimes the Sherdog hate can get so bad that guys here literally get down on all fours and start dragging their knuckles. I got you wrong. A joke is a joke, fine.

Alright my bad. Sometimes the Sherdog hate can get so bad that guys here literally get down on all fours and start dragging their knuckles. I got you wrong. A joke is a joke, fine.

I know how people are like on the internet. I just like to parody it. But just know when its me i am never serious. Nothing but love for all :) although i guess it can be hard to tell who is joking and who is serious. But i wanted that post to be so outrageous. That people would know its a joke

That is true. Ronda has a wild emotional life. I can only imagine the patience a man like Travis has to be with her.

One thing is for CERTAIN. Travis doesn't beat women. If he did, he'd have to have beat Ronda by now.

The drama over the loss was ridiculous. She's a cute girl but I feel sorry for Travis too, he could probably get some hottie w no $ and be worshipped.

Instead he's prolly Rhonda's b****. Especially, since her career is doing waaaaaay better than his lol.

Back