Ronda Rousey: I thought God hates me after UFC loss to Amanda Nunes

It's incredibly narcissistic to be quite honest. She was on top of the (MMA) world. She had the stage, opportunity, and following to do some really awesome things. For the most part she behaved like a petulant brat. Even after the losses, she has the chance to pursue something she's always seemed to have an affection for, and she continues to complain about her MMA career. She just seems destined to be miserable, no matter how great she has it.

Well training as hard as you can to come back after the world watched you get knocked out to get drilled in 48 sec cant be a good feeling for any fighter no matter how good they got it

Setting a goal to get wmma in the ufc, working hard as anybody, taking fights on somewhat short notice, saving events, writing a book exposing embarrassing vulnerabilities doesnt sound like a brat to me tho

But i get it she didnt shake tates hand, abrutly spased out on holm at the weigh in, didn't give mma media any interviews during her comeback & looked like she was a bitch in certain interviews

The Invisible Cloud Man does hate Honda, and also hates her husband.

And her coach!

Its up to fighters to believe that fighting is so important that if there is a god he would focus on cagefighters fighting in a cage, some weeks he has favorites, but sometimes he hates them all....Some people really think the Universe revolves around them....

Ronda is the WMMA GOAT, now and forever. Of course she's gonna take it extra hard when she loses to people whom she knows, deep down, that she's better than.

There very well could be a 'god'. However, I firmly and strongly believe that this so-called 'god' is not and does not operate how the media portrays 'it' to be.

From a scientific standpoint, the universe itself could be viewed as the 'god'. In a sense, the universe is the creator of everything that is contained in it, which is identical to what the religious eye bestows of the precious 'man in the sky'. The good and the bad that happens, whether or not you win the lottery, or you win your next MMA fight, it can all be explained by the simple laws of probability. Diseases, illnesses, cancer, etc, it is all simply a byproduct of life.

The idea of 'god', in my belief, was first created due to the fear of death, and the unknown which awaits on the other side. Every religion in the world has some sort of 'after life'/re-incarnation process. I simply belief no such thing exists. We are no different from a monkey, no different from a fish, no different from an insect.. when our heart stops beating, our fates are all the same.

We humans do not pose any special purpose. There is no such thing as 'love' - it is merely just a product of evolution.

Pass on your genes and call it a day. That's all we are here for - everything else is just icing on the cake.
Ok interesting view on things. I agree on some of your post. However I do believe in love, it’s probably just a word for someone who gets you and fits in your life really good at the moment. Also you are attracted to them so it equates to a feeling we call love.

What do you have to say to those who never got the chance to pro create? I agree it is a huge part of life but you make it seem the sole purpose and that must terrify people like George St Pierre for example.

You will say they are a victim of probability which is probably true. But most made their own decision to not have kids, must be a real pain to someone to wants kids and can’t have them. I don’t wish that pain on anyone.

giphy.gif
Proof of time traveling right here

"I knew I had to do fake shit on TV to be me"

You lost an athletic contest and got a 30 million payday from it. Get over it.

I think it's disgusting how so many hateful people make fun of her because she's human and failure hurts.

Ronda happens to be more sensitive to failures than many others, and doesn't cope as well as many others.

Hopefully, she regains herself and after rebuilding her stardom, arises to a few more fights in the UFC. I think she easily has another run in her - now, she might not win the title again, but she easily has another good three wins if she takes a few years to herself doing this WWE thing and getting herself straight. I bet she comes back healthy, motivated, and hopefully smarter regarding her Fight IQ.

I think one reason she never matured as a fighter is because she never took time off to let everything come together, she just kept the pressure on. And instead of internalizing defeat as something natural, she took it as a great shame which psychologically seems to have impacted her. She isn't the first to be destroyed by Nunes or Holm, by the way - and guess who both Nunes and Holm lost to? Women who Ronda easily whooped, so let's not have too much hate going on.

Bless Ronda.

If only god existed. But the bitch deserved to be humbled. She always had a huge stick up her ass as soon as she won the belt.

I'll bet most people would wish to get punished like Ronda who got to be a famous dominant champion who carted home alot of money and doesn't have to work a day in her life any more.

People who get punished by God are like Job who lost everything and still got a skin disease.
Are you referring to Steve jobs?

Stop with this poor me bullshit Ronda. This kind of mind set is why you lost to Amanda. God doesn't hate you, this is just karma for being a cunt to your past opponents.
Also because she’s a shit fighter

Her father committed suicide when she was young. Her mother is a Type A obsessive nut job who doesn't seem to be a very good nurturer. The fact that her mother aired her dirty laundry in public was enough of a sign that she doesn't care about the consequences. She cares more about her opinion, and her sense of authority.

Ronda was raised to be extreme in her emotions like many stage children whose parents lived vicariously through them.

She had no sense of worth outside of her competitive experience. It's probably why she took her first loss so hard, when it's just the cost of competing. It's one loss, but in her mind, you lose even once, and your previous victories don't matter.

There's always behind the scenes shit that fans don't know about. I think she was also intent on having a family, and that switch destroys competitive motivation. Fighting is really for young, self absorbed egotists who have no other interests in life.

Last edited:
Back