Ronda Rousey: I thought God hates me after UFC loss to Amanda Nunes

He just hates smug bitches with shit striking.

WTF is wrong with her?

Bringing god into some fight? lololol...first of all lol if she believes in god...but if she does believe in god, you really think he gives a damn about teaching you a lesson in fighting? lol

Damn she is Drama....You lost, is normal....it's a fucking sport, it's not the biggest deal in the world...damn chill.

She isn't a wordsmith by any means. I get what she is saying. Perhaps Ronda should've said I felt like god was punishing me to teach me a lesson.

Happy for Ronda Rousey. It was a good decision to go to WWE. She is a huge fan of the product, has the looks, the ability, the name, and still young. Fame and good amount of money is waiting for her there. UFC is a dangerous sport and pays very little compared to WWE, and she had reached the top already. Good luck to her and definitely would still watch her in WWE

2 much egoist , thinking that the world turns around her and mad after finding out that it is not.

in that sick logic God hates everyone who gets KO'd

A preachers daughter must have mentally fucked her up.

Dayum.

I know she was uber-obnoxious in the past, but that is legit sad that she felt that way.

Brutal.
It's incredibly narcissistic to be quite honest. She was on top of the (MMA) world. She had the stage, opportunity, and following to do some really awesome things. For the most part she behaved like a petulant brat. Even after the losses, she has the chance to pursue something she's always seemed to have an affection for, and she continues to complain about her MMA career. She just seems destined to be miserable, no matter how great she has it.

Rondagif_zpse2rbneoj.gif

Happy for Ronda Rousey. It was a good decision to go to WWE. She is a huge fan of the product, has the looks, the ability, the name, and still young. Fame and good amount of money is waiting for her there. UFC is a dangerous sport and pays very little compared to WWE, and she had reached the top already. Good luck to her and definitely would still watch her in WWE
{<huh}
It was a good decision to go to WWE.
It was her only choice for employment. Hollywood dropped her like a Holm high kick.
has the looks
<Dany07>
Compared to the females in the WWE Ronda is a 4.
the ability
<LordRoose>
Have you seen her mic skills? Her "acting" ability? She's got arguably less ability than anyone in the WWE.
<Jaime01>
Ronda "Purple Pillow" Rousey is a name, but not one to be proud of.
and still young
Compared to what? Hulk Hogan?
Fame and good amount of money is waiting for her there. UFC is a dangerous sport and pays very little compared to WWE, and she had reached the top already. Good luck to her and definitely would still watch her in WWE
Fame?
<Varys01>
Yeah like her "fame" in the WWE is any comparison to what she's lost. And money? You think she'll make more in the WWE than she did in the UFC? What about the sponsors (that dropped her)? Hollywood pay? Please. The WWE doesn't need to pay her much, because she's not worth much to them (and she has very few options). In a year Rousey will be lucky to make a fraction of what she made for the Holm fight.
<NightKingBringIt>

Stop with this poor me bullshit Ronda. This kind of mind set is why you lost to Amanda. God doesn't hate you, this is just karma for being a cunt to your past opponents.
I wouldn’t even say it’s karma. It’s just fighting. Sometimes you win and sometimes you get the shit beat outta you...

Last edited:
goD does hate her.

For being a disgusting, selfish, tone-deaf human being.

If you lose a fight - god hates you.

Damn, I wonder what he thinks about all of the children with life-threatening illnesses in the world. God is one cruel SOB.

Oh wait, the illness are because of the devil - not god. I almost forgot.

giphy.gif

Maybe there is a god

Your view of god is in the abrahamic god like creature who lives in the clouds.

That’s just one view point of what a god could be.

I like Stephen hawking and Neil degraase Tyson as much as the next guy. He has most of the answers. But not all the answers.

Expanding time because of Big Bang I get it, but no one has a clue what was happening before the Big Bang.

Last edited:
Dayum.

I know she was uber-obnoxious in the past, but that is legit sad that she felt that way.

Brutal.

It's WWE. She can get it all off her chest and claim it was just written that way. Win/win

zrbGD_f-maxage-0.gif

Back