Ronda Rousey breaks silence: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

"If not for those 2 losses, Rousey wouldn't have signed her current deal with WWE"

Well no shit. You mean she wouldn't have to? If she won those 2 fights she'd still be ontop of the world, an even bigger star than she was

They're about being special and never losing. (hence the participation trophies). The moment Ronda lost for real and could not simply ignore it - she broke down.
Milennials have been taught that they are god's special little angels who deserve to be given a ticker tape parade for simply existing. Ronda is the perfect example of what other generations hate about Milennials.

Last edited:
If you’re born in the 80’s, you’re a millennial. You seem to take offense in that term. Seems like a very millennial thing.

<{1-7}>
Whatever, you can call me what you like. I just see a huge difference in attitude and behavior between myself, my wife and peers as opposed to my younger colleagues at work. Maybe they would be Generation Z tho?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

WWE's camera work is fucking awful. They think that constantly cutting and shaking the camera will make it harder to see that the hits aren't real, but the fucking fans know the hits aren't real, and all that does is make the show confusing to watch. It's one of my absolute pet peeves. I would fire whoever the hell greenlit that.
His name is Kevin Dunn and he has been there since the 1990s and he hates wrestling.

How will she turn heel and handle all the boos? What if she becomes a jobber? Omg

Whatever, you can call me what you like. I just see a huge difference in attitude and behavior between myself, my wife and peers as opposed to my younger colleagues at work. Maybe they would be Generation Z tho?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

Dude, I’m just breaking your balls. I don’t care about millennials, Generation Y or Z. I also don’t care about liberal or conservatives views, or how future generations are growing up. I just like breaking balls when people take certain things so seriously.​

Dude, I’m just breaking your balls. I don’t care about millennials, Generation Y or Z. I also don’t care about liberal or conservatives views, or how future generations are growing up. I just like breaking balls when people take certain things so seriously.​
<Fedor23>

it's really hard to feel sympathy for someone when they go through tough times when they were so shitty to everyone else when they were on top

it's really hard to feel sympathy for someone when they go through tough times when they were so shitty to everyone else when they were on top
Who was she shitty too?
like 3 opponents? cry me a fuckin river.
Go bitch about every other fighter who said mean words to their opponents

Who was she shitty too?
like 3 opponents? cry me a fuckin river.
Go bitch about every other fighter who said mean words to their opponents
um, i specifically said it was hard for me to feel sorry fr her. therefore, there is no crying. were you president of her fan club and you feel much less important now that there are a lot fewer members? holy hell way to overreact to a pretty benign statement

um, i specifically said it was hard for me to feel sorry fr her. therefore, there is no crying. were you president of her fan club and you feel much less important now that there are a lot fewer members? holy hell way to overreact to a pretty benign statement
I dont blame you for not standing behind your nonsense statement,or addressing it in this half assed manner. You said it was hard to feel sorry for her BECAUSE she was so shitty to EVERYONE,when its like 3 or 4 people,most of them opponents. Unprecedented in the sport of fighting. Literally hitler.

Learn to deal with problems like the rest of us, you shook little deer. Christ almighty, what a bitch ...

Say whatever you want girl like Ronda was making things interesting opposite to majority of UFC's roster. Let's not mention wmma, because outside Joanna, Andrade, Calvillo I don't see any interesting characters. And fight buisness is about characters and personality, not mainly, but it's important part of it. That's why Conor is so succesfull, and why Sonnen was gifted with title shots.

Say whatever you want girl like Ronda was making things interesting opposite to majority of UFC's roster. Let's not mention wmma, because outside Joanna, Andrade, Calvillo I don't see any interesting characters. And fight buisness is about characters and personality, not mainly, but it's important part of it. That's why Conor is so succesfull, and why Sonnen was gifted with title shots.
Thats why even though all these fucking lying ingrates keep talking about her,even though they say they wish shed go away,they go in every thread about her,even the ones that arent news.

Thats why even though all these fucking lying ingrates keep talking about her,even though they say they wish shed go away,they go in every thread about her,even the ones that arent news.
It's obvious, I'm mean she stays relevant because of threads like this.
What I remeber Ronda went full silent mode after defeat, was hated. Minor example is Joanna, she was Cruz-style classy after 1st loss to Rose, just after fight, did it changed anything? Still hated, and rightfully she went back to bad bitch role after few days.

It's obvious, I'm mean she stays relevant because of threads like this.
What I remeber Ronda went full silent mode after defeat, was hated. Minor example is Joanna, she was Cruz-style classy after 1st loss to Rose, just after fight, did it changed anything? Still hated, and rightfully she went back to bad bitch role after few days.
I dont want joanna to placate those fairweather sluts anyway. She should act how she wanted to act in the first place. If she is mean to someone who is tn the octagon to kick her ass,ok,no big deal.

Back