Ronda Rousey breaks silence: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

I dont blame you for not standing behind your nonsense statement,or addressing it in this half assed manner. You said it was hard to feel sorry for her BECAUSE she was so shitty to EVERYONE,when its like 3 or 4 people,most of them opponents. Unprecedented in the sport of fighting. Literally hitler.
you sir are a total badass. i bet you really pwn people in the ot

you sir are a total badass. i bet you really pwn people in the ot
I dont step foot in the OT since the great OT holocaust of 2007. All the best guys from that period are dead except for Bang Bang and a few others.

IMO she has been given a bunch of chances to redeem herself, and this is the best she can do? I can't even imagine how miserable she must be to have as a partner.

Lol - there is one who is more crazy then she is and that is Travis. He left his hot wife for this... The guy is raving mad

Lol - there is one who is more crazy then she is and that is Travis. He left his hot wife for this... The guy is raving mad
His ex wife wasnt the rowdiest of all competitors!
her judo wasnt up to par.

She will be doing more crying on Cinco de Mayo when GGG beats Vanes down.

Yeah.. totally...

33223f5e69b73f6ec826a29620f6e26d.jpg
impressive you captured her one moment, really shes probably telling her to not cry or giving her the finger. RR is a piece of shit man, that was cool when she was winning towards a young fan base, but shes a sore loser and a sore winner, sports better off without her

So by your logic, they shouldn't have killed Osama Bin Laden, right? Because why care about 9/11 so long after the fact?

One of the great things about Ronda is that her "fans" are like mosquitos whose arguments get swatted with the greatest of ease.

Comparing osama and Ronda and calling it logic is just lol.
On a side note, calling me a Ronda fan.... I won 400 bucks betting 10 on the holly fight. Got roUnd and knockout.

Considering the way she is. I hope her marriage doesn't fall apart. She is too fragile of a human being. She doesn't understand that she made a conscious decision to be in the limelight. Its not like she became famous by accidentally becoming viral.

She planned to be a trash talker in order to get sales. She was exploiting the aspect of human drama for her own benefits. Now that shit has hit the fan she wants to pretend like she never wanted fame in the first place. Classic case of dishing it put but not being able to take it.

Comparing osama and Ronda and calling it logic is just lol.
On a side note, calling me a Ronda fan.... I won 400 bucks betting 10 on the holly fight. Got roUnd and knockout.
Another weak attempt at reasoning by Ronda supporters (you're not fooling anyone on that). The proposal was that there was a certain point where you shouldn't be angry at Ronda despite her showing no remorse at all for what she did. So the response, which is a question, is how your same logic applies to Osama Bin Laden. Since there must be a point of magical forgiveness for deeds regardless of whether the person who did them is actually remorseful or would do them again. You must then define what that point is and why in some ethically reasonable form. Which I bet you can't do.

Who did she treat like shit in victory other than Miesha? I see this all the time but no one can answer the question.
The beef with Arianny started when Honda said the fighters should get paid more than the ring girls, a pretty common opinion on here, yea? And then they went back and forth.
It’s amazing how much hate Sherdog has for Ronda. Why? Because she didn’t shake Miesha’s hand???

And Miesha deserved it, she was passive-aggressive towards Ronda, but Miesha's white knights decided to make RRR look bad, everybody would've lost their shit if someone bully you the way Miesha did.

She was right on the Arianny issue, hot or not, a woman holding a number on the octagon should never make more money than the actual fighters.

And Miesha deserved it, she was passive-aggressive towards Ronda, but Miesha's white knights decided to make RRR look bad, everybody would've lost their shit if someone bully you the way Miesha did.

She was right on the Arianny issue, hot or not, a woman holding a number on the octagon should never make more money than the actual fighters.
lol @ Bully
rond a showed her true colours

It isn't entirely. They weren't babying her and telling her she's still special or a winner even if she lost.

They told her if she lost she was a loser and worthless. It probably drove her to avoid losing so she didn't have to feel that way, but it basically ensured that she'd have a mental breakdown if she didn't always win.

They pushed her hard, which I think is the opposite of how some view the parenting of millenials.

True, it was more of the old school Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods type parenting, its effective in that the kid may be successful but at the cost of having some mental instability.

Still the same egoistical bitch. I hope Holly goes to WWE and Vince makes Ronda lose to her.

Was gonna try to sarcastically say how she's become likeable, but I can't even pretend. What a remarkable unlikeable person. There are few people I take joy in seeing fail..... she's one

Another weak attempt at reasoning by Ronda supporters (you're not fooling anyone on that). The proposal was that there was a certain point where you shouldn't be angry at Ronda despite her showing no remorse at all for what she did. So the response, which is a question, is how your same logic applies to Osama Bin Laden. Since there must be a point of magical forgiveness for deeds regardless of whether the person who did them is actually remorseful or would do them again. You must then define what that point is and why in some ethically reasonable form. Which I bet you can't do.

Agreed.

I mean, I get it. But she was plenty vocal when she was on top and she picked on plenty of people, just because she had a voice.

It be a better look if she just owned it.

But she had no problem losing in the olympics??
R3 needs to stop building the stereotype of MMA fighters being dum.

Back