Ronda Rousey breaks silence: 'I did a whole lot of crying' after UFC defeats

showing her weaknesses makes her a more a likable... wrestler

Any attempted defense of Ronda's behavior, no matter how ridiculous it may sound, might be serious.
so basically anything bad can be said about ronda, no matter if it's accurate or not...

It’s amazing how much hate Sherdog has for Ronda. Why? Because she didn’t shake Miesha’s hand???

She’s lost and has been retired from the sport. What more do “fans” want?
Yeah. This is just beating a dead horse. MMA fans are the ones that can't seem to let go of their own hatred. There are MMA fighters that did way worse and people seem to forget about it.

“I did a whole lot of crying, isolating myself, (husband Travis Browne) held me and let me cry and it lasted two years,” Rousey said.

tenor.gif

I've answered this question lots but then the excuses for why Ronda acted shitty just come back. So i don't want to throw out names only to play the 'well that one deserved it too' game.

Mhm

<21>

I'm glad she's ... better now?

But she was a raging heel and I'm sure her various opponents didn't feel great about her post-fight bullying. Not counting Holly and the Lioness, of course. So it's not particularly commendable that years later she's out there playing the victim. Maybe if she apologized for bad sportsmanship (her own) it'd be a bit more persuasive.

Whatever doe. WWE's problem now.

Seeing her get koed was a highlight of my year.

Both times.

I liked everything in the quote you posted except for that part, but for a very different reason. Hillary Clinton is actually one of the most qualified people alive to be president. The other parts about being unlikable and insufferable match very well with both of them.

No she is absolutely not qualified to be President. Being a greedy malicious bitch and riding your husband's coattails into a position of prominence are not qualifications to be President. Not to mention she was a terrible Secretary of State with a miserable record.

What she is qualified for is a permanent jail sentence.

Watching her get her head kicked off was a privilege, one that was followed up for a good while by not having to hear her speak.

I'm glad she's ... better now?

But she was a raging heel and I'm sure her various opponents didn't feel great about her post-fight bullying. Not counting Holly and the Lioness, of course. So it's not particularly commendable that years later she's out there playing the victim. Maybe if she apologized for bad sportsmanship (her own) it'd be a bit more persuasive.

Whatever doe. WWE's problem now.

I don't think she has that in her to be reflective and to step outside herself and look at her own behaviour.

As you say if she came out and said something like 'i've looked back at my own behaviour and my role in the various conflicts i was in and think I acted poorly in many instances and could have done a lot better. We women of WMMA are all pioneers and should owe each other a base level of respect for that and for that I am sorry.' or something of the like i think many move on.

but instead all she is doing is looking for sympathy and to blame others (her mom) while not taking ownership for any of her worst traits herself.

I don't think she has that in her to be reflective and to step outside herself and look at her own behaviour.

As you say if she came out and said something like 'i've looked back at my own behaviour and my role in the various conflicts i was in and think I acted poorly in many instances and could have done a lot better. We women of WMMA are all pioneers and should owe each other a base level of respect for that and for that I am sorry.' or something of the like i think many move on.

but instead all she is doing is looking for sympathy and to blame others (her mom) while not taking ownership for any of her worst traits herself.
Sure? I don't think too much or too deeply about Ronda, lol.

this woman made me like mma less since watching almost everything since 04...what a twat

The first half of that answer started off really good. Then she managed to finish it in typical Rousey fashion, reminding me why I never liked her to begin with.

"It is a privilege to hear me speak" and "I don't believe in public criticism beating you down is the right thing to do". When you put yourself up front as much as Rousey did, and come off as much of a bitch as Rousey did, you're gonna face criticism especially when people want to see you lose because you're such an unlikeable person. Don't talk all that shit and not expect to face a public backlash when it doesn't work out.

« 999 days have passed sincd she’s won a fight that wasn’t scripted ». Blimey there’s a bit of cheekiness to this, haha! I literally had other people look over at me because i was having a bit of a laugh.

Back