**Ronda Rousey beats Serena Williams to be crowned Best Female Athlete Ever**

I wasn't extremely on board the Rousey train. I only thought she was good (in fact she still is in that she can beat 90% of female fighters). But I would still say that she could beat some male UFC fighters. I used to think it was as high as 50%. Now maybe about 10% or so.

Now answer his questions in the last line of his post.

Serena is the best athlete with a taste for kangaroo meat.

I wasn't extremely on board the Rousey train. I only thought she was good (in fact she still is in that she can beat 90% of female fighters). But I would still say that she could beat some male UFC fighters. I used to think it was as high as 50%. Now maybe about 10% or so.

Damn, you're delusional.

Why is this dumbass shit being brought back? Even when everyone believed the hype, people knew she wasn't the best female athlete.

Also, Tennis is a great sport to follow. If you don't, give it a shot. Like golf, the big events sometimes have some finishes that bring serious legitimate drama.

Don't you dare ever again in any way, shape or form compare that borefest, nonsport called golf to tennis.

10% is delusional? I would counter that you are in denial.

Yes, you thinking Ronda Rousey could beat 10% of male BW's is delusional. I'm dealing with somebody who once thought Ronda Rousey could beat 50% of them. You're not in any position to say someone else is in denial.

Now answer his questions in the last line of his post.

Believe it or not but I wasn't one of her big fans. I actually wanted Tate to win. I never believed she was the greatest athlete, etc. I just believed she was good and as far as I can tell she still is. It's not like she is losing to entry level female fighters....

how did they calculate it? Cause Ronda's pretty terrible compared to just the top 50 female tennis players

look at chicks like Steffi Graff...way better

Ronda's claim to fame was a 4th place in judo and a mediocre WMMA record. I can't even see her being in the top 100 if you're including all female athletes. Think of all the sports like swimming, there's that chick Katie Ledecky that's a beast and she's just a kid. Absolutely destroys Ronda in accomplishments and no one's even heard of her
I guess the media is also a sucker for bullshit.. and there was lots of it.

Don't you dare ever again in any way, shape or form compare that borefest, nonsport called golf to tennis.

Close your hole, your ADD is showing.

There are putts worth 2-3 million.. Majors that come down to the final hole. It gets exciting, if you invest a little bit, and it's close at the end.

What are you guys saying that Serena could beat Rousey in a fight basing that on?

Oh yea? All these "fake" tennis fans on here couldn't name 10 current women's tennis players outside of the Serena sisters and Sharapova to save their lives and now their experts on women's tennis? Quick...start googling!

giphy.gif

Ronda's competition is terrible? Did you learn that on Sherdog too?

Zingano, Meisha, McMann, Davis, Kaufman and Holm have combined records of 77-18, including an Olympic Medalist and 19x boxing champ. If you take Ronda out of the division it's ultra competitive with Nunes thrown in as well.

Ronda has beaten everyone thrown in front of her just like everyone else and her competition has been far better than Cyborg's:

Overall records at the time they fought:

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jon Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

You want to bring up Bethe? Great, I'll bring up Fedor beating a 2-4 former folk wrestler who's signature win was against a 40+ year old retired baseball player with no MMA experience in Jose Canseco. I was REALLY sweating bullets wondering how GSP was going to get by Dan Hardy...Or Tito Ortiz defending the LHW title against worldbeaters like Yuki Kondo and Elvis Sinosoc, and a washed up Shamrock and 40 year old Vladmir....

Did you just start watching MMA? Tell me where the competition has been for Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, GSP and Aldo who went undefeated and unchallenged for YEARS? Just like Ronda they were always 2 levels above their competition and destroyed their divisions.

- Anderson went 4 years straight without a serious challenge
- GSP went 6 years without a challenging fight
- Jon Jones had 1 challenging fight in 5 years
- Aldo has been undefeated for nearly 9 years and has sonned pretty much everyone

We get it. You don't like Ronda. Go watch more tennis.
Easy buddy.

It's the Williams sisters

And

Sharapova is suspended right now.

Oh yea? All these "fake" tennis fans on here couldn't name 10 current women's tennis players outside of the Serena sisters and Sharapova to save their lives and now their experts on women's tennis? Quick...start googling!

giphy.gif

Ronda's competition is terrible? Did you learn that on Sherdog too?

Zingano, Meisha, McMann, Davis, Kaufman and Holm have combined records of 77-18, including an Olympic Medalist and 19x boxing champ. If you take Ronda out of the division it's ultra competitive with Nunes thrown in as well.

Ronda has beaten everyone thrown in front of her just like everyone else and her competition has been far better than Cyborg's:

Overall records at the time they fought:

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jon Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

You want to bring up Bethe? Great, I'll bring up Fedor beating a 2-4 former folk wrestler who's signature win was against a 40+ year old retired baseball player with no MMA experience in Jose Canseco. I was REALLY sweating bullets wondering how GSP was going to get by Dan Hardy...Or Tito Ortiz defending the LHW title against worldbeaters like Yuki Kondo and Elvis Sinosoc, and a washed up Shamrock and 40 year old Vladmir....

Did you just start watching MMA? Tell me where the competition has been for Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, GSP and Aldo who went undefeated and unchallenged for YEARS? Just like Ronda they were always 2 levels above their competition and destroyed their divisions.

- Anderson went 4 years straight without a serious challenge
- GSP went 6 years without a challenging fight
- Jon Jones had 1 challenging fight in 5 years
- Aldo has been undefeated for nearly 9 years and has sonned pretty much everyone

We get it. You don't like Ronda. Go watch more tennis.
Your not seriously trying to suggest ronda is a greater female athlete than serena though right?

That's a poor decision. Tennis is a much greater sport than MMA. Serena is a better female athlete than Ronda.

Ronda is however the greatest of all time in all of MMA, including MMMA

You lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back