**Ronda Rousey beats Serena Williams to be crowned Best Female Athlete Ever**

I wasn't extremely on board the Rousey train. I only thought she was good (in fact she still is in that she can beat 90% of female fighters). But I would still say that she could beat some male UFC fighters. I used to think it was as high as 50%. Now maybe about 10% or so.

lol no. The lowest ranked flyweights would annihilate her. So would many guys who aren't even pros.

how did they calculate it? Cause Ronda's pretty terrible compared to just the top 50 female tennis players

look at chicks like Steffi Graff...way better

Ronda's claim to fame was a 4th place in judo and a mediocre WMMA record. I can't even see her being in the top 100 if you're including all female athletes. Think of all the sports like swimming, there's that chick Katie Ledecky that's a beast and she's just a kid. Absolutely destroys Ronda in accomplishments and no one's even heard of her

I wasn't extremely on board the Rousey train. I only thought she was good (in fact she still is in that she can beat 90% of female fighters). But I would still say that she could beat some male UFC fighters. I used to think it was as high as 50%. Now maybe about 10% or so.
she'd stomp all the flyweights

Also, Tennis is a great sport to follow. If you don't, give it a shot. Like golf, the big events sometimes have some finishes that bring serious legitimate drama.

Reading the 1st page, I applaud Sherdog users, and how they didn't fall for the hype even during her peak. That's why even though most of the users on this site can be petulant children, they have their head on straight as far as perspective, and reality.

Sherdog, you complete me.

Oh yea? All these "fake" tennis fans on here couldn't name 10 current women's tennis players outside of the Serena sisters and Sharapova to save their lives and now their experts on women's tennis? Quick...start googling!

giphy.gif

Ronda's competition is terrible? Did you learn that on Sherdog too?

Zingano, Meisha, McMann, Davis, Kaufman and Holm have combined records of 77-18, including an Olympic Medalist and 19x boxing champ. If you take Ronda out of the division it's ultra competitive with Nunes thrown in as well.

Ronda has beaten everyone thrown in front of her just like everyone else and her competition has been far better than Cyborg's:

Overall records at the time they fought:

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jon Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

- Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

You want to bring up Bethe? Great, I'll bring up Fedor beating a 2-4 former folk wrestler who's signature win was against a 40+ year old retired baseball player with no MMA experience in Jose Canseco. I was REALLY sweating bullets wondering how GSP was going to get by Dan Hardy...Or Tito Ortiz defending the LHW title against worldbeaters like Yuki Kondo and Elvis Sinosoc, and a washed up Shamrock and 40 year old Vladmir....

Did you just start watching MMA? Tell me where the competition has been for Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, GSP and Aldo who went undefeated and unchallenged for YEARS? Just like Ronda they were always 2 levels above their competition and destroyed their divisions.

- Anderson went 4 years straight without a serious challenge
- GSP went 6 years without a challenging fight
- Jon Jones had 1 challenging fight in 5 years
- Aldo has been undefeated for nearly 9 years and has sonned pretty much everyone

We get it. You don't like Ronda. Go watch more tennis.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

Serena to beat Ronda in every single sport, including MMA

If your swing is as heavy as Male professional tennis player, than you know you have a heavy swing

This is disgusting.
She wouldn't be the greatest female athlete in my gym.

Women's MMA is such a fucking joke compared to women's tennis. Rousey doesn't belong in the same sentence as Williams.

If there is one positive to Ronda losing its a lot of you clowns that hate Serena are now giving her props because you hate Ronda even more.

Serena is the best individual US athlete post-Jordan. Props to her and props to Ronda still as well

Women's tennis is a joke nowadays compared to the Graff and Seles era in terms of talent. Serena is utilizing on a weak competition where you have Kerber, Halep or Radwanska as top players lel.
But, still that's infinitely better than Ronda's competition of course. Female tennis is like a D-league, female MMA is like a local elementary schoolyard.

Serena is a great female athlete but she doesnt have people training really hard even taking supplements to knock her head off break her limbs or chock her dead

Tennis is a pussy sport

Plus serena is most likely on steroids

Serena roids though.

I wonder if they wanna do a revote and give it to the womens Tennis GOAT based on longevity and not just some flash in the pan fighter who was beating librarians and cashiers.

Librarians and cashiers <36>

Source?

Are those like Tijuana taxi cab drivers

Back