Ronda Jean Rousey quits when she can't be on top

That's probably one of the reasons why she stays at Glendale instead of moving to a top camp, because Edmond just tells her how great she is and sucks up to her in front of the other fighters and makes her feel like a once in a lifetime, whereas if she went to ATT or somewhere she would be put in her place.
You forgot to mention that she hides this fact by saying Edmond is "family" or Ronda is "loyal", so she doesn't have to entertain the idea of bettering herself.

She is pretty much in the state of mind of a 1900's housewife, she is "loyal" to her husband, but is really just stuck in the mud with 5kids, and she has to drink to dull the pain from the nightly drunken beatings she happily takes, otherwise his focus would be on the kids.

Edmond isn't even great or acclaimed, he's acclaimed now cuz of Ronda, not the other way around. Edmond was brought to her attention like a refer a friend. She wanted to be in MMA while in Judo, the other guys in her Judo gym were like "we work with this Edmond guy 20minutes away, he's Armenian like us, so, i guess that's good?"

rousey isn't afraid to fight. i think she has a team of managers that are shaping her career. they've done beautifully. she got even more popular after getting her head taken off by holly holm. she's cashing in on as much as she can right now. her value would plummet with a second consecutive loss. plus, she's made a ton of money. i have no doubt her motivation is to be the top female fighter again, but she has too much going on.

She wouldn't stop eating a cake even if it ended up on top of her.

” Rousey said. “Like, 'Ha-ha, it's your job to show your t******—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She's only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

raw

Judo: worked her way up through various tournaments to the adult olympics. Got eliminated, brought back in via repechage and got a 4th place bronze medal. Quit Judo.

WMMA/Strikeforce: started to make some noise in the 145 division. Got scared of Cyborg. Quit the 145 division.

135/UFC: was all hyper confident and aggressive until she got KTFO. Quit MMA.

Rousey has also at various times made comments about wanting to be the biggest actor/actress in the world

"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday," she told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Even when I was bartending, I wanted to be the world's best, most efficient and charming bartender. That's how I do things."

and wanting to be a top model, talking sh*t to Arianny Celeste out of nowhere

“It would have been really funny if I'd beaten Arianny Celeste, because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” Rousey said. “Like, 'Ha-ha, it's your job to show your t******—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She's only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

She has put a disproportionate amount of effort into various photo shoots trying to look like a sexy model, far more than any other 135 girl I can think of despite the fact that I think most people would not consider her the most alluring

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-02-06-2014-22-8-30-591.png

I haven't heard much news from the films she's supposed to be making lately. She did have a beach photoshoot earlier this year though

ronda-rousey-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk3_00857-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

So she may still be working on being the best in the world on those. When she accepts that it's not happening she'll have some good excuses ready though like knee surgery, pregnancy, roids / plastic surgery, I'm too real etc. to save face.
Your so jelly Ronda
rules asses

I can't believe I actually went through that post. I feel so violated, so dirty, so ashamed.

Imagine a bj from her... she would try to be the best.. ahhhhhhhhhh yeah..

Another day, another shit anti-Rousey Whale post. Shocked.

Judo: worked her way up through various tournaments to the adult olympics. Got eliminated, brought back in via repechage and got a 4th place bronze medal. Quit Judo.

WMMA/Strikeforce: started to make some noise in the 145 division. Got scared of Cyborg. Quit the 145 division.

Rousey has also at various times made comments about wanting to be the biggest actor/actress in the world

"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday," she told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Even when I was bartending, I wanted to be the world's best, most efficient and charming bartender. That's how I do things."

“It would have been really funny if I'd beaten Arianny Celeste, because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” Rousey said. “Like, 'Ha-ha, it's your job to show your t******—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She's only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

She has put a disproportionate amount of effort into various photo shoots trying to look like a sexy model, far more than any other 135 girl I can think of despite the fact that I think most people would not consider her the most alluring

I haven't heard much news from the films she's supposed to be making lately. She did have a beach photoshoot earlier this year though

ronda-rousey-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk3_00857-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

So she may still be working on being the best in the world on those. When she accepts that it's not happening she'll have some good excuses ready though like knee surgery, pregnancy, roids / plastic surgery, I'm too real etc. to save face.

A woman will never be the highest grossing actor. Impossible. It has never ever happened, and never will. Like she could really over take The rock. hahahaha she's missing something very vital. onscreen charisma and acting ability.

Her bank account is bigger then all of ours so she can do what she wants

I absolutely can't stand her. for her outlandish statements. about being able to beat men. And rogan didn't help. Him stating she could beat lower level BW men. I wanted to look rogan in the face and call h im a stupid idiot cocks sucker. I could pick a top high school male wrestler and he would rag doll her like she was his kid sister. I'm talking high school here. She is a female, that can never change. And a female simply cannot take a man. The only time that's possible, is if the woman is highly trained and the man is literally a couch potato pussy.. both dana, rogan and many here thinking she could take mayweather, only added to my hatred of her. "all she had to do was take him down" i heard from many shertards on here. They simply forget, she has to get in range to do that. and just one jab from mayweather and he would hurt her. Just a jab. She was rocked and staggered but light punching holly. who hits like a feather compared to him...

Theres too many of you WWE fans everywhere

Can everyone quit making threads about her until she has a fight booked?

The only thing RR can't quit is the head of Sherdogers.

Did she snub a date request from OP in high schoo or something?

Back