News Ronda Rousey finally opens up about reason she quit mma

So it had nothing to do with her delicate ego being destroyed? Her sense of sportsmanship was the absolute worst

She's in the book promotion business now, folks. Don't take it all that seriously.

The book will likely bomb as well, as she doesn't have much name value now. She still thinks she's a big shot(like so many others in TV roles), but she ain't. She's gonna regret burning bridges left and right over this shit, and probably cry "sexism!" over nobody wanting to deal with her toxic ass in the not too distant future.

This comment piqued my interest and I looked into her WWE run- as I haven't watched pro wrestling since early 2000s, but I sometimes keep up with the backstage drama as I find that more entertaining.

If this is true then she clearly made a poor decision joining WWE

All of this points to 2 things

She shouldn't have been in WWE OR MMA for health reasons
She's a handful to work with- clearly believes she deserves extra special treatment

Put those things together and it's clear bridges are burned, she has no career in pro wrestling or MMA anymore. Real talk- she should surround herself with people that support her health and try to talk her out of poor decisions.

If you ever have 12 minutes to kill it’s worth watching haha

So she ate what she had given to others numerous times before; one time, Holly Holm wrecked her mentally in this case.

Target on her head? As in people will try to hit her in the chin?

Back