Ronda Jean Rousey quits when she can't be on top

a domestically violent homewrecker with an eating disorder and former homeless drug addict, who quits when things get tough, bullies those weaker than herself and runs from those stronger while insulting them over her shoulder, acts extremely abusive, disrespectful and entitled and hates on other females for being more attractive than she is then pretends that she doesn't want to be as attractive as they are

Fuck yes! <3 god i love her,if i wasnt allready in a domestic partnership with Joanna champion and randa markos,id go for her 100%

Judo: worked her way up through various tournaments to the adult olympics. Got eliminated, brought back in via repechage and got a 4th place bronze medal. Quit Judo.

WMMA/Strikeforce: started to make some noise in the 145 division. Got scared of Cyborg. Quit the 145 division.

135/UFC: was all hyper confident and aggressive until she got KTFO. Quit MMA.

Rousey has also at various times made comments about wanting to be the biggest actor/actress in the world

"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday," she told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Even when I was bartending, I wanted to be the world's best, most efficient and charming bartender. That's how I do things."

and wanting to be a top model, talking sh*t to Arianny Celeste out of nowhere

“It would have been really funny if I'd beaten Arianny Celeste, because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” Rousey said. “Like, 'Ha-ha, it's your job to show your t******—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She's only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

She has put a disproportionate amount of effort into various photo shoots trying to look like a sexy model, far more than any other 135 girl I can think of despite the fact that I think most people would not consider her the most alluring

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-02-06-2014-22-8-30-591.png

I haven't heard much news from the films she's supposed to be making lately. She did have a beach photoshoot earlier this year though

ronda-rousey-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk3_00857-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

So she may still be working on being the best in the world on those. When she accepts that it's not happening she'll have some good excuses ready though like knee surgery, pregnancy, roids / plastic surgery, I'm too real etc. to save face.
Effective use of your time...

TS acts like rousey killed his whole fuckin family and then cucked him out for a sordid 6 month period

Just please, Ronda, go away forever.

Obvious troll post, but whatever I'm bored, let's do this.

Concrete White said:
Judo: worked her way up through various tournaments to the adult olympics. Got eliminated, brought back in via repechage and got a 4th place bronze medal. Quit Judo.

Rousey competed in two Olympic cycles. First, she qualified for the Summer Olympics in Athens in 2004. She was 17 years old and easily the youngest Judo competitor at the games. She thought she would surprise everyone and medal. She didn't. She came back in the next cycle in the 2008 games in Beijing after failing to meet her own standards, and became the first U.S. woman to win a medal in Judo. She did this after moving UP in weight class to a division where she was the smaller girl in her fights. She did this because she had an eating disorder and the constant weight cuts were more stressful to her than the actual competition. Yes, Rousey medaled by fighting up in weight against bigger girls.

As for repechage, it's a system that's in place in the Olympics for Judo and is common throughout tournament formats in a variety of sports for a reason. It exists because sometimes random tournament seeds mean that the second or third best competitors end up facing the gold-winning competitor early on in the bracket. So, to eliminate the "luck of the draw" factor, they essentially create an opportunity for people who lost to eventual medalists to compete for a bronze. Without such a system it would put the results up to the will of the draw, and is not balanced. As a repechage medalist, Rousey had to first qualify, and then she had to win more fights than anyone in the field to medal. She did. She only lost one match at the Olympics and it was to another medalist, hence repechage. The other bronze medalist also had to win her repechage bracket match to medal. Rousey was only 21 years old. She was also several years younger than every other medalist.

tldr; Competed in two different Olympic cycles. After disappointing herself and not medaling in the first cycle, she went back to work, moved up in weight class to take on bigger women, and picked up bronze in Beijing. She did this while being by far the youngest competitor in the field. She could have gone through two more Olympic cycles before she was the age of most of the other medalists. The idea that she "couldn't get over the hump so she quit" is hilarious given the success at her age.

P.S. Prior to Beijing, Rousey won gold in the Pan American games while fighting on a torn meniscus. Hardly a quitter attitude.

Concrete White said:
WMMA/Strikeforce: started to make some noise in the 145 division. Got scared of Cyborg. Quit the 145 division.

This has been so heavily debunked so many times I won't even bother. It's not even fun to debunk anymore, it's just tedious. Let it die.

Last edited:
Obvious troll post, but whatever I'm bored, let's do this.

Rousey competed in two Olympic cycles. First, she qualified for the Summer Olympics in Athens in 2004. She was 17 years old and easily the youngest Judo competitor at the games. She thought she would surprise everyone and medal. She didn't. She came back in the next cycle in the 2008 games in Beijing after failing to meet her own standards, and became the first U.S. woman to win a medal in Judo. She did this after moving UP in weight class to a division where she was the smaller girl in her fights. She did this because she had an eating disorder and the constant weight cuts were more stressful to her than the actual competition.

As for repechage, it's a system that's in place in the Olympics for Judo and is common throughout tournament formats in a variety of sports for a reason. It exists because sometimes random tournament seeds mean that the second or third best competitors end up facing the gold-winning competitor early on in the bracket. So, to eliminate the "luck of the draw" factor, they essentially create an opportunity for people who lost eventual medalists to compete for a second bronze. Any other system puts the results up to the will of the draw, and is not balanced. As a repechage medalist, Rousey had to first qualify, and then she had to win more fights than anyone in the field to medal. She did. She was only 21 years old. She was also several years younger than every other medalist.

tldr; Competed in two different Olympic cycles. After disappointing herself and not medaling in the first cycle, she went back to work, moved up in weight class to take on bigger women, and picked up bronze in Beijing. She did this while being by far the youngest competitor in the field. She could go through two more Olympic cycles before she was the age of most of the other medalists.

P.S. Prior to Beijing, Rousey won gold in the Pan American games while fighting on a torn meniscus.

This has been so heavily debunked so many times I won't even bother. It's not even fun to debunk anymore, it's just tedious. Let it die.
Get outta here with your facts. You're ruining this hate thread.

• Most accomplished female WMMA fighter in history.
  • Olympic Medalist
  • National Celebrity
Don't Cry OP
ronda-rousey-dont-cry.gif

Back