Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
yeah kiddo, I do, now go back to being. a 16 year old

Maradona was better than Pele, fat Ronaldo better than Maradona, Ronaldo & Messi longevity and goal return at the level of the game they’re at is sensational.

Far and away the best two players the planet has seen.

DVv717WU0AACtEU.jpg

GOAT

CRISTIANO IS THE GOATEST TO PLAY THE GAME

all you messi fanboys can do one

That's not Zidane? You joker !

And that's the kind of bs Messi lovers try to pull. Ronaldo scored five goals in the qualification for Euro 16 (he is the tournaments all time leading goalscorer, tied if you don't include qualification matches). He scored 2 goals and made an assist in the last match of the groupstage for a 3-3 against Hungary. Their 1-0 goal in Portugals first knockout match against Croatia was shot on a rebound from a Ronaldo shot. He scored the first goal and assisted the second in the semifinal 2-0 win against wales. In the finals he had to leave the match after 25 minutes. He got a joint silver boot with 3 goals, second best in the tournament. Keep it real if you want to argue Messi or you will just look a fool. Ronaldo has done practically everything for his national team the last 10 years or so. In a team that is far worse then Argentina.

Maybe Messi is the better player but as far as international play goes, he does not have shit on Ronaldo.

Also, Bayern Munchen forever.

I didnt say he had did I? Where did I say that? The only stick used to beat Messi is he hasnt turned in a career affirming International tournament. To me that doesnt mean anything in the long run. Sure it would be icing on the cake. It would just confirm it. Messi could do nothing an dArgentina win it and Messi would be proclaimed a god for helping them win it. Its all media BS. It can add to what you are perceived as. In fact I said you cant compare Ronaldos to Maradonnas is youre comparing National teams OR even Zidane or Ronaldos. 'Practically everything for his national team' hahaha What does that even mean? They won a Euros where he turned up twice and sat out the final. The first half of the tournament he was awful http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36579430 he scored in 2 games and wasnt the top scorer. (JOINT SECOND SCORER WITH THREE! haha well done) See you can spin anything to fit your narrative. He wasnt influential as the media want people to believe (ON THE PITCH) he was hugely if not more so influential as a captain off but he cheered from the sidlines, some how this adds to him being the 'greatest' hmmmm. What else has he done so magical with his national side in 10 years? That messi hasnt? Played? Scored? None sense. I dont even give a fuck about National football its for glory hunting retards. Its always Ronaldo bum boys trying to prove how hes better than messi. Not the other way around. Because if youve watched football all your life and seen great players you know what youre seeing and that 2 all time greats at the same time but one CLEARLY a better player than the other. Give most managers a choice of picking one in their team its obvious who theyll pick.

Last edited:
Give Ronaldo a couple of hours to study Bas Rutten's 'Lethal Street Fighting Self Defense System' DVD and he'd be ready to dominate MMA.

Last edited:
hahaha If you dont know that 'year' means season. As all ready explained, You havent got a clue what youre talking about. Ronaldo did absolutely nothing in the Euros he was dire every single game. Got injured and is lauded for cheering on the sidelines. Thats the type of straw clutching Ronaldo lovers do. I cant stand Barca. I cant stand Real. Im not a particular massive fan of either and have lots of players i prefer. But Messi is a FAR better footballer than Ronaldo. Maradonna took Napoli from near relegation to the league title and took Argentina to the World cup. Dont even try and compare Ronaldos International one off to MArdonnas if you are claiming him the best ever. Messi has never had to leave Barca. Why should he? To prove to some Virgins that he can 'do it in another league'? Hes allready lauded as the best ever, Hes been at one of the most successful sides in history all his career.

What a very coherent piece of autistic rage lol....calm down cretin.

Pele is the greatest player btw. It's widely accepted by peers,experts and former players. They're a lot more knowledgeable than raging Messi fangirls.
Other than raging Messi fangirls none have him as the greatest. Also Maradona is the greatest coked up, doping fraud.

Now jump of an extremely high bridge head first , just to make sure...

I came in here thinking Khabib met Barry Sanders, Tom Brady or Joe Montana not some metro hipster.
be sure that Ronaldo is more famous than above you mentioned

Pele is the greatest player btw. It's widely accepted by peers,experts and former players. They're a lot more knowledgeable than raging Messi fangirls.
Other than raging Messi fangirls none have him as the greatest. Also Maradona is the greatest coked up, doping fraud.

Lol it is not widely accepted, you re just as much a fangirl as the person you were answering to

be sure that Ronaldo is more famous than above you mentioned

Exactly, I dislike gay Ronaldo and Madrid but it’s so funny to see how ignorant some Americans are about their popularity
<JonesLaugh>

Ronaldo has been the better player in four of the last five years.
An before that Messi was the better player 4 time s in a row
But this is impacted by collective results as well

You can be sure if you asked every single manager in world football the sway would be towards Messi. Hes the greatest of all time. End of story. The only people who say Ronaldo is have some affiliation with him (jerk off over him, Support Real (or hate Barca or Support Man Utd) Ronaldo is a phenomenal footballer in a different way. A pure athlete with exceptional goal scoring records in his career with fantastic feet. One of the best ever. But not better than Messi. Not even better than Maradonna.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...messi-is-better-than-cristiano-ronaldo/245017

Then why has Ronaldo won the world player of the year in recent years?

How is it Ronaldo has been the best in every league/ country he’s played in?

Why is it that outside of a Barcelona team built around Messi he’s never been able to perform?

Put Ronaldo in any team in any league and he stands out. Messi wouldn’t survive the premier league. It’s too physical. His record against Chelsea who are a good physical team is proof of that.

How do you explain Ronaldo having more aspects to his game than Messi, whilst somehow not in your view being a better player.

He’s also flat out a better athlete.

Moron.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...messi-is-better-than-cristiano-ronaldo/245017

Back