Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
Lol it is not widely accepted, you re just as much a fangirl as the person you were answering to

Not a fan of anyone, just stating facts.
And yeah, I'm sure being voted as player of the century was meaningless. Search on any former greats on Pele and they'll agree on him being the greatest.

I was expecting an NFL
GOAT not the best player in a third or fourth place spainish club soccer team

Ronaldo is such a traitor, changing sides I see.

The Connor fanboys will not be happy about this.

Then why has Ronaldo won the world player of the year in recent years?

How is it Ronaldo has been the best in every league/ country he’s played in?

Why is it that outside of a Barcelona team built around Messi he’s never been able to perform?

Put Ronaldo in any team in any league and he stands out. Messi wouldn’t survive the premier league. It’s too physical. His record against Chelsea who are a good physical team is proof of that.

How do you explain Ronaldo having more aspects to his game than Messi, whilst somehow not in your view being a better player.

He’s also flat out a better athlete.

Because the last few years he has been this best. This season he most definitely hasnt. Being the best in recent years and not this year doesnt prove him being the best or the worst or whatever youre trying to say he is?

'Outside of a team buit around messi' hahaha You mean ONE team, Argentina, As hes never had to play for anyone else because hes been at the best most successful club of his era. He hasnt needed to take a step down anywhere as the club have never wanted him to leave. Its a mute point. It proves what a great player Ronaldo is. It does nothing to prove anything re messi. Just your opinion he wouldnt have done it anywhere else and someone elses he would.

More aspects to his game? Like what? In the air?haha Yeah not like Messis scored a winner in the champs league final with his head huh. Hes just a better athlete. Hes not the better footballer. They are the worst possible comparisons to make. You sound like youre 14.

Last edited:
Because the last few years he has been this best. This season he most definitely hasnt. Being the best in recent years and not this year doesnt prove him being the best or the worst or whatever youre trying to say he is?

'Outside of a team buit around messi' hahaha You mean ONE team, Argentina, As hes never had to play for anyone else because hes been at the best most successful club of his era. He hasnt needed to take a step down anywhere as the club have never wanted him to leave. Its a mute point. It proves what a great player Ronaldo is. It does nothing to prove anything re messi.

More aspects to his game? Like what? In the air?haha Yeah not like Messis scored a winner in t champs league final with his head huh. Hes just a better athlete. Hes not the better footballer. They are the wors possible comparisons to make. You sound like youre 14

Everyone who disagrees with you sounds fourteen...an argument that ironically sounds like something an actual 14 year old would say.

Top 3 Portuguese player ever*
This. Cristiano must be the most technical soccer player but he lacks of grit.

Maradona, Pele, Messi and the original Ronaldo are easily above CR7.

But nice to see Khabib get exposure.

Messi is a doping midget who couldn't make it without HGH. Its proven. Ronaldo is clean and the GOAT.
All natty bro:
cristiano.jpg

I was wondering why khabib would be hanging with jim brown.

Everyone who disagrees with you sounds fourteen...an argument that ironically sounds like something an actual 14 year old would say.

You sound 14 because you sound like a 14 year old fan girl trying to point out absolute none sense that only a 14 year old would think makes someone a better footballer than someone else. Id fucking LOVE to be 14 dude. For the record i also fucking LOVE seeing Ronaldo AND Messi lose because I cant stand the pair of them OR their clubs.

I didnt say he had did I? Where did I say that? The only stick used to beat Messi is he hasnt turned in a career affirming International tournament. To me that doesnt mean anything in the long run. Sure it would be icing on the cake. It would just confirm it. Messi could do nothing an dArgentina win it and Messi would be proclaimed a god for helping them win it. Its all media BS. It can add to what you are perceived as. In fact I said you cant compare Ronaldos to Maradonnas is youre comparing National teams OR even Zidane or Ronaldos. 'Practically everything for his national team' hahaha What does that even mean? They won a Euros where he turned up twice and sat out the final. The first half of the tournament he was awful http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36579430 he scored in 2 games and wasnt the top scorer. (JOINT SECOND SCORER WITH THREE! haha well done) See you can spin anything to fit your narrative. He wasnt influential as the media want people to believe (ON THE PITCH) he was hugely if not more so influential as a captain off but he cheered from the sidlines, some how this adds to him being the 'greatest' hmmmm. What else has he done so magical with his national side in 10 years? That messi hasnt? Played? Scored? None sense. I dont even give a fuck about National football its for glory hunting retards. Its always Ronaldo bum boys trying to prove how hes better than messi. Not the other way around. Because if youve watched football all your life and seen great players you know what youre seeing and that 2 all time greats at the same time but one CLEARLY a better player than the other. Give most managers a choice of picking one in their team its obvious who theyll pick.
Yea, that's what i said, kept them in the tournament and won the semifinal. He brought a team that would barely scratch top 20 without him to a championship. That's the difference, messi can't carry a team. And most managers would pick ronaldo, or would have if he was a couple years younger.

Glory hunting retards? Well we are discussing who is the greatest, how well you perform in a lesser team counts. Messi has the advantage of being from Argentina, but the only thing he ever did for his national team was get gifted a player of the tournament and a ballon d'Or a couple years back.

I'm not even arguing either side yet you are still being aggressive. Barcelona has proved over the years that they can do well in big games (cl etc) even if Messi turns invisible (all players do every once in a while), Messi has never proved that he can carry a team to the degree Ronaldo has done with Portugal. Pretending like there is some huge gap between Ronaldo and Messi is just a joke. The only argument for Messi is in La Liga and it is a good argument.

I did nothing but post facts and you have your panties in a bunch. I'll gladly keep the discussion going but if you keep acting like a child i'll just leave it here.

Have a nice day.

Yea, that's what i said, kept them in the tournament and won the semifinal. He brought a team that would barely scratch top 20 without him to a championship. That's the difference, messi can't carry a team. And most managers would pick ronaldo, or would have if he was a couple years younger.

Glory hunting retards? Well we are discussing who is the greatest, how well you perform in a lesser team counts. Messi has the advantage of being from Argentina, but the only thing he ever did for his national team was get gifted a player of the tournament and a ballon d'Or a couple years back.

I'm not even arguing either side yet you are still being aggressive. Barcelona has proved over the years that they can do well in big games (cl etc) even if Messi turns invisible (all players do every once in a while), Messi has never proved that he can carry a team to the degree Ronaldo has done with Portugal. Pretending like there is some huge gap between Ronaldo and Messi is just a joke. The only argument for Messi is in La Liga and it is a good argument.

I did nothing but post facts and you have your panties in a bunch. I'll gladly keep the discussion going but if you keep acting like a child i'll just leave it here.

Have a nice day.

I really, really dont though. I really just cant be arsed discussing it anymore man, Its been discussed a thousand times over with the same mute points. Leave Ronaldo/Messi debates for youtubers.

I really, really dont though. I really just cant be arsed discussing it anymore man, Its been discussed a thousand times over with the same mute points. Leave Ronaldo/Messi debates for youtubers.
If you don't want to discuss it you probably should stop replying to half the people in the thread man! But I get it, I do the same on certain subjects that has been done to death. I'm away for pregaming now, Southampton Liverpool should be fun to watch.

Back