Ronaldo is on the khabib bandwagon!

Is Messy Ronaldo's bitch

• Total voters
Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better Messi is more than likely a supporter of one of his previous clubs or a small teenage Virgin wishing he will one day have teeth as white as his heros.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi hasnt got a clue what theyre talking about and should be ignored. Theres enough people who dont know shit about MMA on here never mind football/soccer.

DVv717WU0AACtEU.jpg

GOAT

CRISTIANO IS THE GOATEST TO PLAY THE GAME

all you messi fanboys can do one

Trolololo...

tumblr_nycbreAIkO1r7bseko5_250.gif

Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Being good in the air and being strong and fast is part of being a good player.

This is absolute best, there are no p4p or weight classes in soccer.

Messi is much better, he scores more goals (10% more in career so far) per game and makes more assists, the fact some try to make them equal is a marketing stunt pushed by real’s popularity.
Also when facing each other, Messi won much more often.
Gay Ronaldo’s son is a Messi fan

Well actually Zlatan is goat
zlatan.gif
Zlatan is good in friendly games like this one or against week teams.
3 months after this gif Sweden faced the same team in the World Cup, zlatan didn t do shit and they got eliminated

You think Bergkamp is the 2nd greatest footballer of all time? He's not even the greatest Arsenal player of all time <45>
Yeah that was a stupid comment but Bergkamp knew how to score a goal.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better Messi is more than likely a supporter of one of his previous clubs or a small teenage Virgin wishing he will one day have teeth as white as his heros.

Anyone who thinks Ronaldo is better than Messi hasnt got a clue what theyre talking about and should be ignored. Theres enough people who dont know shit about MMA on here never mind football/soccer.

Since he’s won world player of the year the last few years running, I guess a lot of pro footballers/managers must fall into one of these categories of yours?

Zlatan is good in friendly games like this one or against week teams.
3 months after this gif Sweden faced the same team in the World Cup, zlatan didn t do shit and they got eliminated
Haters gonna hate

Soccer

There are like, 10 players in the history of the sport better than that jackass.

I correct my statement. There are about 20 or more better than that jackass.
He is the millennial GOAT. Messi alone is a lot better than him. And that brazilian little hipster, Neymar is also better....but god what an annoying prick.

Yeah, I'm an old fart by now.

Since he’s won world player of the year the last few years running, I guess a lot of pro footballers/managers must fall into one of these categories of yours?

You can be sure if you asked every single manager in world football the sway would be towards Messi. Hes the greatest of all time. End of story. The only people who say Ronaldo is have some affiliation with him (jerk off over him, Support Real (or hate Barca or Support Man Utd) Ronaldo is a phenomenal footballer in a different way. A pure athlete with exceptional goal scoring records in his career with fantastic feet. One of the best ever. But not better than Messi. Not even better than Maradonna.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news...messi-is-better-than-cristiano-ronaldo/245017

Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Being good in the air and being strong and fast is part of being a good player.

This is absolute best, there are no p4p or weight classes in soccer.
Yea im a barca fan, love messi.

Ronaldo is soooo talented, soooo good. But Messi is somehow better, while being subjectively worse in every category

Back