Romero provokes Bisping once again in Cuba

I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of Cuban bodybuilders. They have some of the best muscle building genes in the world.

Gad Saad bless.

I'm obviously not in favour one way or another when it comes to religion. I, like the majority of the UK, am a strong minded atheist. I see all religions as completely pointless and totally abstract in the context of general human nature and day to day life. But I still accept that there are hundreds of thousands of people out there who wish to practise religion and I respect their right to do so in a free country such as ours. Just like despite troubles in Northern Ireland that still persist to this day, and the numerous bombings and atrocious acts they conducted, I respect the rights of Roman Catholics. Hopefully in time people will realise that religion is such an arbitrary part of society that those who wish to commit atrocities would find another channel for their hatred even if religion did not exist. Religion is a vehicle for hatred, sure, but it's not the inception or inspiration of these vile acts. That comes from a multitude of other contributions. Otherwise it would be as the media predicts... every Muslim taking up arms against Christian western culture. Which we know from recent widespread condemnation of terrorism from major Muslim institutions. In my life and career I have known many Muslims who are the most polite, respectful and hard-working people I have known. They are horrified by acts of Islamist terrorism, not just out of pity for the victims, but because they instantly fear unjustified backlash from the local community who automatically tar them with the same brush.

You can say I have my head in the sand on these issues. I would argue my head is very much out of the sand and well aware of the world around me. I think it's the bigots who have their heads in the sand as they refuse to accept that one religion comprising thousands of people cannot be judged under the same general diagnosis.

Just go down to a popular local pub on a Friday night and GNP the union jack and have a mate film reactions really do I have to hold your hand in everything.

Of course local communities are fiercely proud of Britain and it's values and so they should be. I love seeing a Union Jack flying outside a pub or community hall. But the love of the flag should derive from the values it represents, which as I stated are the freedoms and democratic processes we enjoy as a civilised country. We must never forget the freedoms our grandfathers & great grandfathers fought for and succumb to a fascist-friendly mindset just because we feel a bit aggrieved by that Polish guy that's moved in down the street and has started doing all the jobs we didn't want to do anyway. Not to mention the hordes of commonwealth troops that fought for these freedoms in World War II.

You would waste time on Sherdog but you won't waste time pounding union jack at your local pub.

What are you afraid of boi? It's just cotton.
I'm known in my local pub, I'm a nice lad and not prone to acting like a dick, if I were to go in with a flag and start jumping on it I would raise a few eye brows, maybe someone would comment on my odd behaviour and I'd feel pretty silly.

I'm known in my local pub, I'm a nice lad and not prone to acting like a dick, if I were to go in with a flag and start jumping on it I would raise a few eye brows, maybe someone would comment on my odd behaviour and I'd feel pretty silly.

Why is it acting like a dick? Just bring a flag to the pub, if someone spills their Guinness throw the flag on the ground and mop it up. It's just cotton and you're doing everyone a favor, any rational person would tank you for being a good boi. Aren't Brits rational or do they rage over cotton like a bunch of goofs?

You'll feel it in your vagina.

Oh nice. So god will make me feel something in my vagina?

God is a real stud, no wonder Mary had a ride. I bet he's like Lexington Steel on viagara.

I'm definitely saying my prayers tonight. Although if he gets me preggo I'm so not calling it Jesus or any whack whiteboy name like that... I'm calling him DaShawn for real.

Why is it acting like a dick? Just bring a flag to the pub, if someone spills their Guinness throw the flag on the ground and mop it up. It's just cotton and you're doing everyone a favor, any rational person would tank you for being a good boi. Aren't Brits rational or do they rage over cotton like a bunch of goofs?
No, but jumping up and down on anything is seen as odd, do you consider it normal? Is that why you're a bit of a fuck up? Because you have no idea about normal behaviour?
Or are you somehow trying to get me to contradict myself when I said the English aren't really that bothered about people jumping on the flag?
Because you're brighter than that.

God is a real stud, no wonder Mary had a ride. I bet he's like Lexington Steel on viagara.

I'm definitely saying my prayers tonight. Although if he gets me preggo I'm so not calling it Jesus or any whack whiteboy name like that... I'm calling him DaShawn for real.
I thought it was a Mexican name? I white Israeli with a Mexican name, what's not to believe?

for fuck's sake, bisping would have waited until yoel lost, even if it took yoel 30 fights. bisping was never going to fight him.

I agree, but still, Yoel did lose so him calling out Bisping immediately after losing is silly

No, but jumping up and down on anything is seen as odd, do you consider it normal? Is that why you're a bit of a fuck up? Because you have no idea about normal behaviour?
Or are you somehow trying to get me to contradict myself when I said the English aren't really that bothered about people jumping on the flag?
Because you're brighter than that.

Nice try buddeh but I said burning stomping spitting and tearing, you responded with jumping. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strength but hang in there. You can stomp on a piece of cloth then push it around with your feet for mopping up, it is entirely normal behavior, I'm sure nobody would bat an eye stop being a pussy and do it.

Trannies can't get pregnant.

I thought it was a Mexican name? I white Israeli with a Mexican name, what's not to believe?

Pretty sure it's just a Mexican name because of their affiliaton with Christianity, hence naming their kids Jesus. The name did not originate in Mexico, instead it originated in a late night conversation between god and Mary when they were trying to come up with a legit excuse as to why she was up the duff and Joseph was obviously firing blanks.

Kind of like a lot of German kids who were born in the 1940s were named Adolf. I understand a lot of them grew up to change their names to good polite English titles like Nigel and Keith... and that's how the EU was born. So I hear anyway... ?

Trannies can't get pregnant.

Alright bro piss on my parade why don't you... fuck muffin

You would waste time on Sherdog but you won't waste time pounding union jack at your local pub.

What are you afraid of boi? It's just cotton.

In fairness I don't think he meant it literally. I mean in all reality, why would he or anyone attack a union jack flag in a local pub? No wonder where you are in the country the best thing that will happen is you're going to attract some negative attention and some verbal abuse. Worst is you get glassed, beaten with a snooker ball in a sock and an ash tray smashed in your face.

I wouldn't fancy that and therefore would be very afraid of carrying out such an action.

I mean I remember a guy getting floored in my local pub just for wearing skinny jeans... yeah I come from a pretty backward place.

Its sad how even the bisping fans are afraid of Romero.

They want no part of this fight.

Pathetic bitch boys

Back