Romero provokes Bisping once again in Cuba

Love Romero.

Bisping lost a huge opportunity in not fighting him. Great rivalries don't come along very often. Gotta jump on them when you can.

It's unfortunate that the middleweight division had to die right alongside with this beef.

We weren't talking about immigration though, we were talking about flags, you're just trying to annoy me because you're a self confessed cunt. One of those sad little cunts who likes to instigate and sit back, like your AV is a live feed and not a gif.
But you be you sunshine, you be you.

So you admit you are annoyed by a sad cunt typing some words on Sherdog. Just imagine how much worse you'd get if another sad cunt in pajamas alhamdulillah'd a union jack in your face. Good thing you're covered by the NHS.

I think you should totally experiment. Take a union jack to Leicester square at midday, do a double leg TD and proceed to GNP its ass. If someone tries to intervene tell him IT'S JUST COTTON BRUV. Have a friend film it and upload it to worldstarhiphop for massive profit.

So you admit you are annoyed by a sad cunt typing some words on Sherdog. Just imagine how much worse you'd get if another sad cunt in pajamas alhamdulillah'd a union jack in your face. Good thing you're covered by the NHS.
Nope, said you're trying, learn to read, bollock chops.

Yep, it's all of those things. Love him.

Yeah as I said I can totally understand your view point. Quick question though in all seriousness, if I put my hands together and talk to god, will I also be blessed with Romero's power? Like there's this guy at the subway who always gives me a hard time for wearing a Duran Duran t-shirt. So if I put my hands together and speak into them for a few days, will I then generate the power within me to dispatch of this goon? And where will I feel the power? Will I feel it in my heart, or will I feel it in my bowels?? Wait for me God & baby Jesus! ... I can't wait to get started!!

Yes, the first stage of grief is denial. PS do you talk to your mother with that sweet mouth.
I'm in denial about your reading comprehension? How does that work? And yes I do talk to my mother with this mouth, I just don't curse as much because she's my mum.

I'm British and I have to say this made me like him even more.

But it wasn't adjusted accordingly after .. if anything the past 1-3 years it's been a lot worse
Totally agree. They're fucked. We will see a Balkans scenario again in Europe in the next 10 years. Ethnic cleansing will come, not sure where or who yet.

I'm in denial about your reading comprehension? How does that work? And yes I do talk to my mother with this mouth, I just don't curse as much because she's my mum.

I don't know if you're in denial about my reading comprehension or not but I know you're definitely in denial about something else.

I think you should seriously consider my advice and GNP a union jack in the middle of Leicester square at midday while shouting U WOT M8 JUST COTTON, have your buddeh film the crowd reaction and post it on worldstarhiphop

Back