Romero provokes Bisping once again in Cuba

I don't know if you're in denial about my reading comprehension or not but I know you're definitely in denial about something else.

I think you should seriously consider my advice and GNP a union jack in the middle of Leicester square at midday while shouting U WOT M8 JUST COTTON, have your buddeh film the crowd reaction and post it on worldstarhiphop
Leicester Square? That's miles away!

Listen to it with no sound, it's like a shitty rap video

Totally agree. They're fucked. We will see a Balkans scenario again in Europe in the next 10 years. Ethnic cleansing will come, not sure where or who yet.
Eh in the next 5-10 years, everyone will go to war and bring down the worlds economy = civilization will destroy each other

Eh in the next 5-10 years, everyone will go to war and bring down the worlds economy = civilization will destroy each other
Shoot brah, in 5 years America is gonna be so tired of winning, they will move to France so they can avoid vans, bombs, shanks, and rape on Rue Cler.

By the way, Im surprised Romero can even travel to Cuba, being a defector.... or is that one of the random shitholes in Miami? Not that anyone can tell the difference between 99% of Miami and any third world dump.

Leicester Square? That's miles away!

What are you worried about? There's only a 15% chance that you'll be run over by a (((Islamic truck of tolerance))), you've got a better chance at running into someone selling big issues.

So you admit you are annoyed by a sad cunt typing some words on Sherdog. Just imagine how much worse you'd get if another sad cunt in pajamas alhamdulillah'd a union jack in your face. Good thing you're covered by the NHS.

I think you should totally experiment. Take a union jack to Leicester square at midday, do a double leg TD and proceed to GNP its ass. If someone tries to intervene tell him IT'S JUST COTTON BRUV. Have a friend film it and upload it to worldstarhiphop for massive profit.

Not sure if you're a fellow Brit or not. Either way, I think most British people are quite content in the security of their community. Most communities, even in large cities, harbour a very small population of Muslims in comparison to the general population. With the exception of certain parts of London, Luton, Bradford and other northern towns. And even in those communities the amount that venture into radicalisation is very small. I think overall the UK has an incredibly tolerant, inclusive community - especially in comparison to our neighbours on the continent where ethnic minorities seem to be largely confined to suburban ghettos. The generally cohesive nature of Britain's relationship with it's Islamic population is most evident immediately following terrorist attacks. Muslims standing together with banners denouncing IS with slogans like 'ISIS is NOT ISLAM'. The Islamic extremists which have wreaked havoc on our streets are a phenominally minute fraction of the overall Islam community.

The Union Jack is a symbol of all that we stand for as a free democratic nation, which encourages freedom of speech from all corners of society, with no ethnicity or religion marginalised. That's what it has come to stand for, which in my opinion is a lot more meaningful than a bit of cloth with a random pattern that we're indoctrinated to follow without question, as it has been in the past.

Not sure if you're a fellow Brit or not. Either way, I think most British people are quite content in the security of their community. Most communities, even in large cities, harbour a very small population of Muslims in comparison to the general population. With the exception of certain parts of London, Luton, Bradford and other northern towns. And even in those communities the amount that venture into radicalisation is very small. I think overall the UK has an incredibly tolerant, inclusive community - especially in comparison to our neighbours on the continent where ethnic minorities seem to be largely confined to suburban ghettos. The generally cohesive nature of Britain's relationship with it's Islamic population is most evident immediately following terrorist attacks. Muslims standing together with banners denouncing IS with slogans like 'ISIS is NOT ISLAM'. The Islamic extremists which have wreaked havoc on our streets are a phenominally minute fraction of the overall Islam community.

The Union Jack is a symbol of all that we stand for as a free democratic nation, which encourages freedom of speech from all corners of society, with no ethnicity or religion marginalised. That's what it has come to stand for, which in my opinion is a lot more meaningful than a bit of cloth with a random pattern that we're indoctrinated to follow without question, as it has been in the past.

685750.gif

Gad Saad bless.

What are you worried about? There's only a 15% chance that you'll be run over by a (((Islamic truck of tolerance))), you've got a better chance at running into someone selling big issues.
No, I mean it's the other side of the country, which is a lot of effort to do something because a little weasel on the Internet told me to.

No, I mean it's the other side of the country, which is a lot of effort to do something because a little weasel on the Internet told me to.

Just go down to a popular local pub on a Friday night and GNP the union jack and have a mate film reactions really do I have to hold your hand in everything.

Just go down to a popular local pub on a Friday night and GNP the union jack and have a mate film reactions really do I have to hold your hand in everything.
Well no because that's irrational behaviour, I'm not irrational. Your desperation to cause shit wherever you can and your proud proclamations about being a prick, that's pretty irrational. But like I said, you be you.

By the way, Im surprised Romero can even travel to Cuba, being a defector.... or is that one of the random shitholes in Miami? Not that anyone can tell the difference between 99% of Miami and any third world dump.
as of January 2013, high profile athletes such as Yoel can legally return to Cuba if they left after 1990 and have been gone for more than 8 years.

can't blame him. doing all he can to get that fight. can the ufc go to cuba now? romero would be a huge local star if they could go there.

Well no because that's irrational behaviour, I'm not irrational. Your desperation to cause shit wherever you can and your proud proclamations about being a prick, that's pretty irrational. But like I said, you be you.

>Wasting time on Sherdog
>Not irrational

The denial is more serious than I thought

Yeah as I said I can totally understand your view point. Quick question though in all seriousness, if I put my hands together and talk to god, will I also be blessed with Romero's power? Like there's this guy at the subway who always gives me a hard time for wearing a Duran Duran t-shirt. So if I put my hands together and speak into them for a few days, will I then generate the power within me to dispatch of this goon? And where will I feel the power? Will I feel it in my heart, or will I feel it in my bowels?? Wait for me God & baby Jesus! ... I can't wait to get started!!
You'll feel it in your vagina.

>Wasting time on Sherdog
>Not irrational

The denial is more serious than I thought
I have time to waste, it's late and i'm not in work tomorrow so I'm just relaxing with a film and you, feel special?

I have time to waste, it's late and i'm not in work tomorrow so I'm just relaxing with a film and you, feel special?

You would waste time on Sherdog but you won't waste time pounding union jack at your local pub.

What are you afraid of boi? It's just cotton.

Is that you Sean Shelby?
Oh no it's some fool who thinks that the fighters decide who they'll fight.
Germaine de Randamie disagrees with you.

riiiight.

hendo for a title defense.

Back