ROMAC snuck up as one of my favorite personalities/fightes

I don't need more than a highlight reel to want to watch a fighter.
Unlike some :eek::eek::eek:s who need to watch interviews and promos and hype video before they even want to watch a fight.
Personality is a bonus on top of cage performance but not necessary for my entertainment.
I don't really care what a fighter is about outside the octagon, though of course you get a glimpse when you watch mma media, but whether Jon becomes demian or demian becomes moose, I've seen enough of them to enjoy watching them fight.
I guess I'm part lame because it can affect me at time. But it's still lame as fuck to care about fighters outside of their fights.
Stopped reading at ":eek::eek::eek:s"

IDK...

every time he speaks he sounds like a rich metrosexual boy trying to look like some kind of freak
seems like he has not matured enough to be himself

IMHO

awesome fighter though
I think you have it backwards, he's a freak trying to not murder everyone all the time and the result is metro

Bj penn nah gif

You prob don't even have a hamster
I wish I could tell you I was bluffing but I do, indeed, own a Chinese dwarf hamster which I did not purchase but am nevertheless taking care of. She's a badass though. She doesn't have much to do with me. We're like roommates
He'd lay an ass whooping on your hampster
You say that now, but you've never seen my hamster fight. She's got a hell of a jab and her rear-naked choke technique is flawless.

I used to not like him ...but then I listened to his interviews and he just grew on me

He cut through Daley like butter (of course) and I just like his whole deal guys
Daley? Who the fuck is that guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back