ROMAC snuck up as one of my favorite personalities/fightes

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I used to not like him ...but then I listened to his interviews and he just grew on me

He cut through Daley like butter (of course) and I just like his whole deal guys

He is truly the second best welterweight in the world after PMP

He seems a lot more comfortable and confident in front of camera now. Makes a few jokes. He used to seem like a psychopath but now it seems like he was just awkward.

What personality?
My hamster is a more interesting person that Rory. Probably better conversation too

What personality?
My hamster is a more interesting person that Rory. Probably better conversation too
doubtful-cos.gif

He seems a lot more comfortable and confident in front of camera now. Makes a few jokes. He used to seem like a psychopath but now it seems like he was just awkward.

He said on the mic he's coming for the belt, and he's coming for your 'health?'

That dude is weird man. I mean, to me it's ironic saying he's coming for your health when he was the one who has had issues with his nose in recent fights so him saying that was really weird.

Definately...
He has good lines too(i'll lower your health) or whatever he said lol
Anythings better than what it was like before....maybe he feels ge can spread and wings or be himself more in bellator.....whatever it is, it seems to be for the best

lot of people dont realize that Daley hasnt been subbed in 9 years, and that was to Jake Shields. Damn impressive performance.

He looked really fucking good tonight. Bellator has a pretty interesting top three guys at WW now.

Rory is straight up awesome. Had the weight of the world to live up to, and despite losing to RL twice and Wonderboy, he's grown into his own fighter. No longer in GSP's shadow (which were just ppl who didn't/Still don't know.

Felt for ol' Daley the moment they announced the fight.

What personality?

The personality of a heartless, emotionless killer who gets off on the gushing of blood.

If you think Rory has no personality then you know dick about people and personalities. Rory is one of the more peculiar characters in the MMA landscape today.

1) he's a great fighter , always has been . He tuned up and embarrassed Woolley and also Maia . Champ and number one contender.

2) you listened to his interviews and he grew on you ? He's a fuckin weirdo.

3) stop calling him bull shit names, I legitimately didn't know who the fuck you were talking about until I looked in the thread.

1) he's a great fighter , always has been . He tuned up and embarrassed Woolley and also Maia . Champ and number one contender.

2) you listened to his interviews and he grew on you ? He's a fuckin weirdo.

3) stop calling him bull shit names, I legitimately didn't know who the fuck you were talking about until I looked in the thread.
1) yes
2) yeah, I tend to like the weirdos of the sport
3) bromacit_bromacawler

Back