Rogan: The CM Punk fight on the main card bothers me. That's so disgusting

Joe Rogan is right. It's an embarrassment to the UFC.

A main card fight where the fighters have a combined record of 0-2.
Yep, ppl used to have to earn their place on a PPV card. And then you have a guy who didnt know how to throw a punch get paid more than any other fighter on the card just because he appealed to alt punk dweebs that liked normal looking dudes in their fake wrestling. I truly hope Punk gets his head caved in.

UFC's policy is all about generating the maximum amount of views so there's nothing new here. You may be a WWE fan who likes CM Punk and roots for him to do well on his new career path or you may dislike him and think "it's disguisting and embarassing for the sport" to have an amateur guy with 0-1 record on a main card. But one way or another you are going to tune in and watch his fight and that's all that matters to the UFC. Rogan may be against it but he has just added more heat and brought more interest to CM Punk's persona so even more people are going to pay attention to him and possibly order the PPV.
Dana2.jpg

If I was getting 500k a fight, I would be OK with fughting on the prelims too, and so would you, don't lie.

All i did was post what cm punk said, and you turned it into a lying accusation about money lol

It bothers me coz it's gonna be a fixed fight. The UFC are about to put on the very first blatantly fixed fight in their history, on a main PPV card, for the simple reason that they can only make money off CM Punk, and be justified giving him a third fight, if he wins in Chicago. Mike Jackson is a photographer, he has no career to kill by taking a dive.

Either way it’s gonna be pretty fun seeing cm punk in the octagon again, he’ll either get fucked up or he’ll put in a credible performance and win the fight but skill wise this fight should be on the early prelims lol

Is Rogan going to make up the difference in PPV buys himself? If not, STFU.
They could make a lot more by recruiting the cast of Jersey Shore to fight too. Problem is it would be short lived and would ruin the brand. CM Punk being on the main card hurts the brand in the long run. Something that Lorenzo understood that WME apparently does not.

STFU it brings more eyes to fighters who wouldn't be seen otherwise.

Joe just generally seems really bothered by CM Punk. He has never really trashed on any UFC fighter like he has to Punk, and I think the reasons are because CM Punk has infinitely less skills than Joe but he actually has nuts and got in there.

Punk and WMMA on the main card have convinced me not to buy 225.

If they would have put two of the better prelims on there it would've been worth the money to me but I'm not paying almost 70 bucks when two of the five fights are shit.
Stream it

People can say whatever they want, I'm looking forward to the fight and I absolutely don't mind it being on the main card.

Brooks doesn't have what it takes, and has already been effortlessly disposed of by a can.

Then it's gonna be quick and brutal and will provide some fun moments. Let's please stop acting like the fate of the world hangs in the balance

Is Rogan going to make up the difference in PPV buys himself? If not, STFU.
Then let’s get rid of Yoel and Whitaker since they aren’t draws and have Justin Bieber fight Vitaly.

Where do you draw the line on nonsense in favor of PPV buys? Bieber is as much an mma fighter as CM Punk

Pushing someone with very little talent into the limelight...sounds familiar *cough* Schaub*cough*.

Joe is TRIGGERED a bum like CM Punk actually had the stones to step up in the octagon and be the thermostat, not the thermomether, unlike himself, who likes to pose flexing with small gloves, showing his kicks in gyms and bullying his dork audience, but never fulfilled his dream of fighting in the octagon because of fear this cm punk fool doesnt have

We're all entitled to our opinions. Rogan's shitty commentary bothers me and I find it disgusting but such is life.

Joe is just mad that CM Punk is doing what he loves while Joe has been training all his life but still hasn't had one MMA fight. What a waste.

Back