Rogan: The CM Punk fight on the main card bothers me. That's so disgusting

Is Rogan going to make up the difference in PPV buys himself? If not, STFU.

He's a big name and it will be entertaining, I dunno why rogan is so butthurt.

Joe Rogan is right. It's an embarrassment to the UFC.

A main card fight where the fighters have a combined record of 0-2.

He really can't cope with the fact that an actor has the stones to get in the octagon while all he's ever done is critique from the outside, can he?

Joe "the white knight" Rogan. Everyone, including punk, knows he has no business fighting on the main card on fighting merit.

Rogan only a few weeks ago was bragging about how UFC is all about marketing and money these days and now he's complaining

Let's not kid ourselves. Everyone will watch that Punk-fight. Just to see if he'll fail equally hard this time.
I agree it's wrong though.

I mean, technically they could put on on an MMA fight between two random celebs and that would get more viewers than some of the lower tier fights. But that doesn't mean it's right.

Will Punk make bank again?

They brought in Punk at a time when sales were down. May as well use him to boost some other people. More people will see the rest of the card because of him so fuck it.

what about wmma crap

rogan is just being a dick

Can't blame Cm Punk for that move. He openly admitted he wishes he was the first fight on the entire card.

Ufc needs a return on their investment. If they bury his fight in the prelims , they will miss out on maximum viewership perhaps.

Anyways Rogan is part of the circus, to suddenly get mad at the circus acts is silly at these heights.

Is Rogan going to make up the difference in PPV buys himself? If not, STFU.

This. At least CM Punk will raise everyone's profile on the card.

What is really disgusting is some WMMA cans who end up on the main card or headlining prelims.

Come on then Joe. Prove it by boycotting commentating this fight. Or call it out for the farce that is it live on PPV.....

Despite being in a financial position to do so, I'll bet he won't.

Also, the same should be said of most WMMA bouts that end up on PPV main cards. I get that guys have crap fights too, but the worst Men's fights are generally much lower on the card.

Back