Rogan: Logan Paul is a WAY better fighter than CM Punk, Logan actually knows how to fight

CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery
Rogan is by far the better athlete than punk. Just becasue he's had two shit fights in the ufc you think he would beat Rogan.. How the hell are you gonna compare punk to a 10th planet jitz black belt that's also got some sweet kicks from years of tai kwon do?

I think your dislike of Rogan is clouding your judgement.

LOL

This video is basically him taking a shit on Duke Roufus. "Logan Paul knows how to punch!"

CM Punk trained with Duke for what? Two fucken years, buddeh!

I mean no shit Logan is better than CM Punk, he's 23 with a solid wrestling background and some very very amateur boxing experience

Punk is 40 years old with no background

The only way to find out is to have them fight...on YouTube or something, never in the UFC!!

Winner gets the green ranger

CMPunk fought an mma pro, logan paul some youtuber hiw never stept into a ring before and went to a decision. If thats the metric why not sign some dude featured in a viral worldstarhiphop brawl. Rogan really needs to stop smoking weed or hes testing the water for dana white for the next lw titlefight mcgregor vs logan paul.

CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery

Haha

CMPunk fought an mma pro, logan paul some youtuber hiw never stept into a ring before and went to a decision. If thats the metric why not sign some dude featured in a viral worldstarhiphop brawl. Rogan really needs to stop smoking weed or hes testing the water for dana white for the next lw titlefight mcgregor vs logan paul.
For what it’s worth, that was Ksi’s SECOUND boxing match and had been boxing training a lot longer then Logan, and Logan could have finished him early but was clowning him and gassed like an idiot.

Boxing and stand up fighting are a different cardio experience from wrestling he wasn’t prepared plus adreline dump etc.

I would bet money he comes in much more prepared next fight and if it was mma would have been a murder.

"Ernesto Hoost-esque are those low kicks, Joe" - Mike Goldberg

3bb56ccaf76b7b7c71c2a0c5412c27ad.gif
I'm confused as to how someone who has trained for months / years could be so awkward and useless. How is this even possible? Considering that he's even training with some well known trainers? It boggles my mind.

For what it’s worth, that was Ksi’s SECOUND boxing match and had been boxing training a lot longer then Logan, and Logan could have finished him early but was clowning him and gassed like an idiot.

Boxing and stand up fighting are a different cardio experience from wrestling he wasn’t prepared plus adreline dump etc.

I would bet money he comes in much more prepared next fight and if it was mma would have been a murder.
I think there is a misunderstanding,
both of them dont have a pro card(ksi, lp) both of them never did anything proffessinall sports related no chess, no football, nothing, nada.
If 2 untrained guys fight each other it must end like a worldstar video cause theyre wanted knock each other out. If that doesnt happen its not a good sign for theyre knockout power and i didnt see the "fight" but it probably was really bad. Why watch them if the kids can see 2 untrained guys on worldstarhiphop ? I mean seriously even some 50+ dudes in congress would make a better fight than these 2 bums. I know youre a fan and all but dont just literrally from em your money.
Same goes for cmpunk hes the biggest bum ever to step into mma here some comparison of another pro wrestler making his mma debut against a ufc champ and it went down as one of the best fight s in mma history.

Joe rogan with his weird hard on for cm punk.
I disagree with your post. I agree with rogan completely.

If you can't respect someone for giving something incredibly difficult a go, who fails and humiliates himself completely only to go at it again and give it anothertry then I'm sorry, but you're a bit of a tool.

I think there is a misunderstanding,
both of them dont have a pro card(ksi, lp) both of them never did anything proffessinall sports related no chess, no football, nothing, nada.
If 2 untrained guys fight each other it must end like a worldstar video cause theyre wanted knock each other out. If that doesnt happen its not a good sign for theyre knockout power and i didnt see the "fight" but it probably was really bad. Why watch them if the kids can see 2 untrained guys on worldstarhiphop ? I mean seriously even some 50+ dudes in congress would make a better fight than these 2 bums. I know youre a fan and all but dont just literrally from em your money.
Same goes for cmpunk hes the biggest bum ever to step into mma here some comparison of another pro wrestler making his mma debut against a ufc champ and it went down as one of the best fight s in mma history.

You should watch thier fight.
Logan was showing good technique and boxing skills before gassing, ksi didn’t look that terrible either.

I expected much worse and was pleasantly surprised

I disagree with your post. I agree with rogan completely.

If you can't respect someone for giving something incredibly difficult a go, who fails and humiliates himself completely only to go at it again and give it anothertry then I'm sorry, but you're a bit of a tool.

Back