Rogan: Logan Paul is a WAY better fighter than CM Punk, Logan actually knows how to fight

Rogan is a very short and blown out 200 lbs man in his 50s, he would be gasping for air like crazy after 2 minutes or so, if Punk survives the initial onslaught Hogan is done.

Yeah except Rogan constantly does HIIT and CM Punk has absolutely atrocious cardio.

If he had to cut a good amount to make 189, why is he too small for 185?
He’s not cutting as much as guys like rockhold, weidman etc

At the top of 185 he’d be small.

And he doesn’t have the killer no power to make up for the size like Knuckles has

He may not be the last pick on the playground like CM Punk, but that doesn't mean he can fight. It's pitiful they're trying to use the standard measure of CM Punk to see who can and can't get in the UFC.

Dana realizes he's fucked up, and seems like he's not going to make the same mistake twice. Let's be thankful for that and move on and get back to the old standard of measure of actual athletes who have proven they can fight.

Yeah he was weirdly bad. Like way worse than the average bjj blue belt

Put those average blue belts with similar amount on training than Punk in a real UFC fight and they would probably look just as bad.

He's absolutely bang on to be fair

Have you seen Logan? The kid is an athletic looking fucker and from what I heard an ACTUAL wrestler

He shouldn't even be fighting in he amateurs but in the context discussing Punk

Rogan is right

Compared to CM Punk, shit tons of people know how to fight. I legit feel that lots of people here can tool CM. I trained in boxing, karate/kickboxing and judo. That and Pat Militich was talking about an unknown fighter name Steve Rusk.

I feel that CM is the opposite, a famous guy who cant fight and isn't really interested in fighting itself but rather wanting to be famed for it. Though difficult if you don't have the passion for the repetition of techniques.

Yeah I like CM Punk and respect the attempt (hell I would do what he did if given the chance and rhe pay even tho I would get murdered) but he looked absolutely awful considering how much full time training he had.

Joe Rogan is such an hypocrit
He say that but next month he'll talk shit about the same guy
He always does that, going hard on one fighters balls prefight but shitting on him as soon as the guy lost then goes for the winner's balls...

DnF5rB7.gif

While I do believe Logan Paul would most likely beat CM Punk, I will say just because he looks better doesn't mean he IS better. Watch his brother (Jake Paul) fight Deji (KSI's brother). He won, but he got pretty beaten up by a guy with much less training and in a LOT worse shape.

While I do believe Logan Paul would most likely beat CM Punk, I will say just because he looks better doesn't mean he IS better. Watch his brother (Jake Paul) fight Deji (KSI's brother). He won, but he got pretty beaten up by a guy with much less training and in a LOT worse shape.

Thats why i posted the wrestling photos.

Only one way to settle this...

Logan Paul vs CM Punk

As a D1 wrestler in Ohio, Logan Paul definitely has more credibility than CM Punk. Not that that’s saying much, but yeah.
He was not a D1 wrestler. He placed 5th in high school his senior year, that's it

Put those average blue belts with similar amount on training than Punk in a real UFC fight and they would probably look just as bad.
They really wouldn’t. It’s not like his opponent was making him look bad. Punk wasn’t doing the basics on the ground where he is supposed to be proficient. It wasn’t even that he was getting shut down.

Back