Rogan: Logan Paul is a WAY better fighter than CM Punk, Logan actually knows how to fight

CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery
You know too much about him to simply be a hater. You secretly love rogan. I can smell it.

Rogan would kick cm punk in the dome so hard, he would wake up in wrestlemania..
View attachment 458381

"Ernesto Hoost-esque are those low kicks, Joe" - Mike Goldberg

3bb56ccaf76b7b7c71c2a0c5412c27ad.gif

CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery

I'm pretty sure Rogan would absolutely ragdoll Punk on the ground. I heard Joe Rogan's top game in BJJ is legit as hell

I'm pretty sure Rogan would absolutely ragdoll Punk on the ground. I heard Joe Rogan's top game in BJJ is legit as hell
Yeah that explains why he never had a fighting career and turned to eating live roaches and drinking horse semen on Fear Factor instead. Legit as hell

Yeah he was weirdly bad. Like way worse than the average bjj blue belt

The thing that bothered me was that he NEVER showed any interest in any specific martial arts or shown any passion for a technique. His answer to favorite move would be " whatever wins the fight, a high kick or a overhand right it doesn't matter"

Guys that become real good at any style often times have some obsessive drive with learning a move by drilling it a thousand times over and really thinking about it and its variation. It could be a certain type of jab, judo throw, spin hook kick or just a basic one-two straight punches that have been supremely polished to the next level.

Example is a guy like Tommy Hearns who was obsessed about his punches. Setting up the chopping right hand by flicking his jabs. Same with old school Karo Parisyan, he would passionately talk about setting up his throws and transitioning from one submission to another.

Like these guys mind was about their moves, the winning part was not even discussed

Yeah that explains why he never had a fighting career and turned to eating live roaches and drinking horse semen on Fear Factor instead. Legit as hell

He didn't eat anything in Fear Factor, he was the host, and got paid probably 20 times UFC would ever pay him back in the day.

Are you saying JJ Machado is not legit? You should challenge Rogan to a roll to see how legit his BJJ is

Lol he made more money from that than he ever would have/could have made fighting.

Saying Joe destroys Punk is not saying Joe would do well in MMA. Punk is just the worst fighter I have ever seen.

Logan is a giant douche but Joe's right. Based off of the clips from his boxing match, he's at least a competent fighter. Plus his amateur wrestling background.

Punk has neither of those.

Logan’s real problem is where would he fight.

In the ufc he’s too big for 70, and not quite big enough for 185.

He had to cut a good bit to make the ksi fight(which was what 189.5 or something when it translates from kg?)

If he had to cut a good amount to make 189, why is he too small for 185?

Logan will probably fight in Bellator. It is a perfect place for him.

Hope he gets brutally ko'd tho

What does Rogan have other than his spinning back kick?

A 10th Planet no-gi BJJ black belt
Competed in international TKD comps
Had ammy kickboxing fights

But yeah, I'm sure CM Punk would catch him with his killer uppercut before Rogan could do anything meaningful to him.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

No fucking shit. He could at least go on the contender. Dana being inconsistent.

Rogan is a very short and blown out 200 lbs man in his 50s, he would be gasping for air like crazy after 2 minutes or so, if Punk survives the initial onslaught Hogan is done.

Last edited:
Rogan is 51. He was mid 20’s when first ufc started. The ufc started to blow up in 2003 and he was at the end of his physical prime then.
I don’t think rogan is an a level athlete but age, a fairly successful higher paying comedy career probably had something to do with it. I’m guessing news radio paid more than the don Frye’s and dan Severene we’re making back in the day.

Cm stinks lol. I've seen literal bums on the street throw better punches. Tons of dudes out there who could just get up off their couch and clean his clock.

paul the giant couldnt even finish that guy that plays video games all day in a staged fight.

Back