Rogan calling Stipe a worse Cain

Well IMHO (in my opinion just to clarify, want to make it clear because I know I'll get shit for this, but it's just what I think), I think he's right in parts.

A sea level healthy Cain was a beast! I mean, he just ran through guys. Other than being KO'd by JDS (and he was injured, hesistant..and this coming from a huge fan of JDS, who happened to be in his prime too), I don't see anyone better than him.

Cain underestimated Werdum and the altitude. I still think Werdum would've won sea level cause Werdum was confident and just happened to be at his peak. The stars were very aligned for him, just like they were for Stipe in Brazil.

All of the above said, I do NOT give Cain the edge on the fight with Stipe. Stipe is just too well rounded. I really wish we could see this fight.

I for one think Dana is now on a mission and will probably call the best doctors out of the planet to bring back Sea Level Cain to murder Stipe, but who knows who will win.

Cain's UFC HW Champ before 2019 tbh.

Only because he could get ko'd by Stipe and they'd give Cain an immediate rematch.

Lost all respect for Cain once he showed up in Mexico City in terrible shape. Come on man...all that Brown Pride and you didn't know the altitude there is a killer...he thought he was going to walk through Werdum.

A healthy, prime Cain would walk through Stipe IMO. Unfortunately, we will never see that Cain again so Stipe probably takes it.

Cain has better pace/cardio. He throws bombs even in the last round when hes exhausted. Hes more well rounded with kicks. They both don't have very good head movement.

I love cain...but dude has had quite few bad days even in victory
giphy.gif
Yup, and I think people need to watch Cain's last win over JDS and how he had to play the rules almost the entire time to get his Td's. he was literally crawling with his hands down and ducking his head so any punch JDS would land would be on the back of the head while yanking at JDS ankles and hugging to them. There was nothing technical to those TD's at all.

Not trying to slight Cain and he has some big wins, but I am not so sure he gets Stipe down easily adn if he can't Stipe will beat him on the feet due to Cain really poor head movement. It might look like what Cain did to Brock when Brock could not get and keep him down.

Joe is a drugged out narcissist whose opinions are based on the company he works for or who has the better build. Insanity comes from his mouth and it's sad so many listen to his podcast.
you sound dumb

Stipe is actually a better version of Cain. I think prime Cain mightve been a little busier but Stipe is bigger with better boxing, as good if not better wrestling, more power and can work as hard for as long as Cain in a fight. I expect Stipe to KO Cain if and when they fight.
Cain has the better boxing from what I've seen.

but Stipe does have more stopping power.

Back