Rogan calling Stipe a worse Cain

Stipe is a lot better than Cain ever was. Fuck having that guy as champ. I'll be pissed if they give him the next shot. Seriously, fuck that shit.

That said, I think this might have been taken a bit out of context. I think he mainly meant Cain had the cardio to go 100% the whole fight in his prime. Post-USADA Cain doesn't have that kind of conditioning, though.
stipe woukd put the coffin nail on cains career. im all for it.

Yeah it is weird. What did Cain do to now be regarded as better than Stipe?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Some people are still in love with the Cain they saw in this small little window of like 3 fights. Hell even when he beat Brock and started his run, he got injured in that fight and was out 1 year.. His 2 fights against a prime JDS that he won was him at his best. BUT that was 5 years ago.. And he has had a whopping 2 fights since. 2 fights in 5 years. I almost do hope he gets healthy enough to fight Stipe. Because he is getting finished and people can stop talking about the great Cain, that we all saw for about 20 minutes..

stipe woukd put the coffin nail on cains career. im all for it.

Nail in the coffin indeed. How a guy that has fought 2 times in 5 years is even being discussed is beyond me? Hell Brock fought one less time than Cain did in the last 5 years and he is a full time WWE employee..

Stipe has improved a lot since his UD loss to JDS and JDS today i bet would beat Cain. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.
Cain gets hit and rocked in most of his fights. Ngannou would have an even big chance to ko can early than stipe. But can does have better cardio for sure

lol pre injuries Cain would have molested Stipe. He's lucky he fought Francis who literally had two minutes worth of energy. Prime Cain had enough cardio to give it a full five rounds. He would have buried Stipe.

Current Cain, meh. Who knows what kind of shape he's in anymore.

. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.
I love cain...but dude has had quite few bad days even in victory
giphy.gif

its the big hw fight left

Cain doesn't even deserve a title shot right now. As of June of this year - he will have 1 fight in the last two years. He needs to beat Werdum if he wants a title shot.

Cain is the most overrated fighter of all time. Dude made a career our of beating up Bigfoot Silva and fighting the same guy 3 times before losing in his prime to an old man. Never fought Overeem. Never fought Hunt. Just strung out his reign with injuries and fighting the same bums.

lol pre injuries Cain would have molested Stipe. He's lucky he fought Francis who literally had two minutes worth of energy. Prime Cain had enough cardio to give it a full five rounds. He would have buried Stipe.

Current Cain, meh. Who knows what kind of shape he's in anymore.

Cain's injuries are his fault. Have you seen the videos of him working out? I'm not a gym rat, or body builder by any means - but he looked like he was going to tear every muscle in his legs the way he working his legs. Same with his back.

Cain's injuries are his fault. Have you seen the videos of him working out? I'm not a gym rat, or body builder by any means - but he looked like he was going to tear every muscle in his legs the way he working his legs. Same with his back.

Oh for sure. Those AKA guys go hard and put themselves through hell. But their opponents suffer more than they do and that's why they have champions and soon to be champions on the roster.

Oh for sure. Those AKA guys go hard and put themselves through hell. But their opponents suffer more than they do and that's why they have champions and soon to be champions on the roster.

No, I mean he literally wasn't doing the exercise correctly and was doing lots of damage to his legs.

Stipe has improved a lot since his UD loss to JDS and JDS today i bet would beat Cain. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.
he destroyed brock and that shocked rogan as he's impressed with steroidal freaks

Stipe is a lot better than Cain ever was. Fuck having that guy as champ. I'll be pissed if they give him the next shot. Seriously, fuck that shit.

That said, I think this might have been taken a bit out of context. I think he mainly meant Cain had the cardio to go 100% the whole fight in his prime. Post-USADA Cain doesn't have that kind of conditioning, though.

Cain's UFC HW Champ before 2019 tbh.

Back