Rogan calling Stipe a worse Cain

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anybody else notice that? Stipe is similar to Werdum in the fact that they don't want to promote him and don't want him as the champ. I mean he'll call Ngannou "1 in a million" and Rousey a "once ever" kind of athlete but the best he can say for stipe is that he's like Cain but worse?

Yeah it is weird. What did Cain do to now be regarded as better than Stipe?

Stipe has improved a lot since his UD loss to JDS and JDS today i bet would beat Cain. I will say Stipe is not as dominant start to finish like he gets caught and almost got finished by Overeem etc but he is durable.

Rogan is far too enlightened to like a straight white male.

1 in a million was literally one of the dumbest comments ever. That's saying there are millions like him.

1 in a million was literally one of the dumbest comments ever. That's saying there are millions like him.
More like thousands, there aren't millions of millions of people. :D

Stipe is a lot better than Cain ever was. Fuck having that guy as champ. I'll be pissed if they give him the next shot. Seriously, fuck that shit.

That said, I think this might have been taken a bit out of context. I think he mainly meant Cain had the cardio to go 100% the whole fight in his prime. Post-USADA Cain doesn't have that kind of conditioning, though.

He hypes fights and gets hyped. Sounds like a passionate mma fan to me

Joe is a drugged out narcissist whose opinions are based on the company he works for or who has the better build. Insanity comes from his mouth and it's sad so many listen to his podcast.

How is Cain better than Stipe or anyone else for that matter? He lives most of his life in the hospital ffs.

Anybody else notice that? Stipe is similar to Werdum in the fact that they don't want to promote him and don't want him as the champ. I mean he'll call Ngannou "1 in a million" and Rousey a "once ever" kind of athlete but the best he can say for stipe is that he's like Cain but worse?

Rogan should leave the mic and go back to swinging kettlebells. Dude has poor insight

Back