Rogan - “Chael is the best trash talker in sports - ever”

5kkRk8G.gif
Lol dam Rogan might be in the closet gay look at homey copping a feel on ngannou, and nearly slapping his ass, rogan couldnt contain himself he wanted to cop a feel so bad. rogan slick with it, he always drools of francis body on his podcast, rogan has a thing for big muscular guys. He drools over brock lesnar too.

Tank Abbott was a better trash talker and bad guy in UFC, Chael used stolen pro wrestlers entire dialogue.

I enjoy rampage jackson trash talk the dude is funny with it,

About as old school as it got for me in pro wrestling was Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Rick Flare, Roddy Piper, Iron Shiek, Andre the Giant, the guy with rubber bands in his face, etc.... And that was some of the more bizarre trash talking I've ever witnessed. Or are you going back to the 60s with this? Because I dont know anything about that era.
I’m referring to 50’s and 60’s because that’s what Ali would’ve watched growing up and emulated.

This was a financial program in which Nate was completely out of place. Conor was right in his statement that Nate should just leave and let him and the lady discuss money. In some of the other interviews leading up to this fight, Conor was so angry the charm and wit just flew out the window. Nate (with his low IQ and dim wit) actually flustered Conor with bits of truth (and maybe half truths). He was a stuttering mess when Nate said “rich kids shouldn’t fight”. Conor was privileged relative to Nate’s upbringing. That shit really ate at him, because it brought his whole persona into question. He also got pretty bothered by the steroid accusations. Nate wasn’t there to talk, and he still managed to fluster Conor. Guys with massive egos are generally quite easily rattled. You just have to find the right spots to poke.

This was a financial program in which Nate was completely out of place. Conor was right in his statement that Nate should just leave and let him and the lady discuss money. In some of the other interviews leading up to this fight, Conor was so angry the charm and wit just flew out the window. Nate (with his low IQ and dim wit) actually flustered Conor with bits of truth (and maybe half truths). He was a stuttering mess when Nate said “rich kids shouldn’t fight”. Conor was privileged relative to Nate’s upbringing. That shit really ate at him, because it brought his whole persona into question. He also got pretty bothered by the steroid accusations. Nate wasn’t there to talk, and he still managed to fluster Conor. Guys with massive egos are generally quite easily rattled. You just have to find the right spots to poke.

I think Nate prepared trashtalk for few occasions, best example is when he said that stuff about rich kids, Nate smirked, and then looked other way probably monitor to look how Conor reacted

Mcgregor & Chael are definitely the greatest ever. Nobody was as hilarious as Chael & nobody was as notorious as Mcgregor :).
Bullshite. For all you youngins that believe Ali was just funny poems and rehearsed lines... go watch the longer interviews with Ali. There has never been a wittier and more charming fighter in all of history. Even if you hated what he was saying, it was hard to hate him. Ali would give Conor an aneurysm trying to match his wit.

lol. Rogan is an idiot. Chael stole most of his stuff from the WWE and when he didn´t have his script he had nothing. Bisping raped him in trash talk on the fly.

Ali = GOAT trash talker.

as oter have said,

Ali has said more terribly unfunny things than he ever said funny things...

Chael is great,
especially whenhe doesnt try hard.

like when asked if he thought Jones was on gear when they fought, he replied "well, yeah, but not near as much as I was"..

Chaell is great,

but Barkley is King of Trash talk and no one else is close.

In ALL of sports? That's a huge statement.

I bet someone like Richard Sherman would give him a run for his money.

To me, trash talking should have an effect on your opponent, if you even gonna talk crap. Chael was very entertaining but everyone knew it was a thing to hype his fights. Aside from Ali, if I've ever seen a man destroyed mentally by a trash talk, it was Conor before Dustin Poirier fight. That press conference with Dustin, Conor, DC and Jones was amazing and funny at the same time. You could see Poirier crumbles as he's listening to McGregor. Too bad that Conor completely lost that down the road, he's cringworthy with all the money talk now.
Did you not see Anderson and Wanderlei? Chael pissed them off and got into their heads big time. He had death threats from Brazilians and there was a genuine safety concern when he filmed TUF there. Chael even spoke on JRE one time about how the UFC initially wanted him to fight Anderson in Brazil the second time, but it never happened because of the security risks.

You could mean in MMA but yes I think he’s better than Ali, who might have been a smoother talk but he’s not a better TRASH talker than Chael. He took it to a different level, directly about the opponent. Ali had great poems and rhymes about himself. But it’s two different eras, hard to compare. And who cares if Joe thinks Chael is the best, he’s definitely in the top 3, so what?

Chael does lame cringe WWE type promos, which might be entertaining or even great to prepubescent teens, but they are mediorce trash talk. Conor kills him in that area. He trash talk has more substance and wit, Chael is hot air.

Chael s trash talk is a bunch of shit pro wrestlers said I’m the 80s.
I still enjoyed it.

Back