Rogan - “Chael is the best trash talker in sports - ever”

lol Nate Diaz is better than Chael. Touchbutt with that dork in the park is the single greatest slam in sports history.

Also, Conor, Dominic Cruz, Ali, Prince Naseem, Antonio Tarver, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Steve Smith Sr., Richard Sherman, etc etc etc

And since Chael was basically doing wrestling promos, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Stone Cold, Jake the Snake...

lol Rogan, the type of know-it-all motherfucker who says "I don't watch other sports" and "he's the best in sports history" in the same sentence.

And Ronda was "a once in a lifetime athlete." Is normal.

I’m referring to 50’s and 60’s because that’s what Ali would’ve watched growing up and emulated.
Unlike most in this thread. I'm not a fan of that kind of trash talking. He was witty and had good delivery, but Tyson is more my style.

He’s a natural bullshitter

It’s why he has a criminal record for a white collar crime

Have you read anything he has said about Brazil? Not one guy, the entire country. A country so corrupt and dangerous he trolled the entire country to the point Wanderlei nearly quit the show.

'Eh not as harsh as a personal attack on someone turning them against their own people (successfully i might add)

Rogans gotten progressively retarded over the past few years.

You can tell by his guest choices too.

Too much Alpha Brain & Onnit.

Guys got no strong opinions.
He's reversed back & forth on a number of subjects.

Typically hyperbole from Rogan.

Apparently Chael has once in a lifetime trash talking skills.

Does anyone seriously think Chael’s talk shit and take a dive strategy is better than the psychological warfare of a guy like Muhammad Ali?

To be fare the best trash talker in sports bit is not a direct Rogan quote but he does clarify the “ever” bit.

Aside from caveman wandy, whose skin did chael get under? That’s the sign of a good trash talker.

I'm not a huge conor fan but boy did he get in poirier and aldos heads

Everyone saying that Chael just did pro-wrestling style promos needs to go watch more of Chael's stuff. Yes, he did those pro-wrestling style promos, but he engaged in far more trash talk than just that.

He used to say that it's Conor. Funny how Chael took his place retired.

Oh and Conor is nowhere near Alis trash talking which was turned into poems. Rogan is an MMA nuthugger

If Chael is retired, what the fuck is Conor "I haven't fought since 2016" McGregor? Dead?

Joe Rogan is a once in a lifetime most stoned individual in combat sports history, or something

<{natewhut}>

I agree. Watch that presser before the 2nd Anderson fight, smooth and sharp as fuck. No pointless screaming and shouting like Conor resorts to

Maybe the best MMA trash talker.....but Conor can't be far behind.

boy stop. I can think of about 50 wrestlers who talk better shit than this goof, and thats fake.

lol Nate Diaz is better than Chael. Touchbutt with that dork in the park is the single greatest slam in sports history.

Also, Conor, Dominic Cruz, Ali, Prince Naseem, Antonio Tarver, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Steve Smith Sr., Richard Sherman, etc etc etc

And since Chael was basically doing wrestling promos, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Stone Cold, Jake the Snake...

lol Rogan, the type of know-it-all motherfucker who says "I don't watch other sports" and "he's the best in sports history" in the same sentence.

Guys like Stone Cold, Ric Flair, The Rock, etc were a lot more charismatic than Chael and had real fan bases, even considered legends in their profession. They might've been pro wrestlers, but they were badasses, something Chael isn't to me.

I've always found Chael to be in the wrong line of work, in many, many cases. Pro wrestler, actor, shit, even a lawyer I think he would've been better at than mma. The guy is a hard worker and has taken on monsters way outside of his skill level, and I will always give him that for fighting them, it's just with his desire to talk, there were many avenues he would've found more success at than being a mixed martial artist.. Which I don't think he was ever truly gifted at.

Joe Rogan should not be allowed to use the words “best ever”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back