Rogan - “Chael is the best trash talker in sports - ever”

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Typically hyperbole from Rogan.

Apparently Chael has once in a lifetime trash talking skills.

Does anyone seriously think Chael’s talk shit and take a dive strategy is better than the psychological warfare of a guy like Muhammad Ali?

To be fare the best trash talker in sports bit is not a direct Rogan quote but he does clarify the “ever” bit.

Lol he sure aint. The American WWE fanbase eats his shit up,but I think every line of his was embarassing except for that press conference where he destroyed Tito.

You could mean in MMA but yes I think he’s better than Ali, who might have been a smoother talk but he’s not a better TRASH talker than Chael. He took it to a different level, directly about the opponent. Ali had great poems and rhymes about himself. But it’s two different eras, hard to compare. And who cares if Joe thinks Chael is the best, he’s definitely in the top 3, so what?

I will never get the fascination of two fighters talking like women

5kkRk8G.gif

Chael was pretty smooth with his delivery.

What bothers me is not the hyperbole as such, but how confidently he asserts it. Chael is even worse, though.

Came to the thread just to say bull fucking shit
In a universe where Ali exists Joe has some balls
Sonnen just says paint-by-numbers carny shit to hook rubes into purchasing his boring, washed-up vs. washed-up fights.

Typically hyperbole from Rogan.

Apparently Chael has once in a lifetime trash talking skills.

Does anyone seriously think Chael’s talk shit and take a dive strategy is better than the psychological warfare of a guy like Muhammad Ali?

To be fare the best trash talker in sports bit is not a direct Rogan quote but he does clarify the “ever” bit.

I think chael is dumb but street smart. that's about it. rogan is just dumb. No you dont have to be smart to be rich. many idits are filthy rich.

Am I the only one who likes to watch MMA for the fights and doesn't care about the idiotic "trash talk"?

Last edited:
What bothers me is not the hyperbole as such, but how confidently he asserts it. Chael is even worse, though.

Rogan does this all the time, zero doubt in his mind that he's correct all the time.

You could mean in MMA but yes I think he’s better than Ali, who might have been a smoother talk but he’s not a better TRASH talker than Chael. He took it to a different level, directly about the opponent. Ali had great poems and rhymes about himself. But it’s two different eras, hard to compare. And who cares if Joe thinks Chael is the best, he’s definitely in the top 3, so what?
Ali
B-Hop
Toney would have made Chael cry.

no he's not

joe the pu@sy is kissing ass again because chael blasted him

Rogan does this all the time, zero doubt in his mind that he's correct all the time.

Chael does it too, but in his own, even more ludicrous way. He announces to an idiotic world that he is about to impart some wisdom and correct their moronic ways:

"Allow me to explain to you..."

And then he rants on forever about what could be explained with a few sentences, with an utterly assured idiotic pseudo-intellectual posture. As if he was spouting rocket science. And he's often wrong or absurd. It is ridiculous, honestly.

Joe "I proudly refuse to watch any other sport in the entire world aside from MMA" Rogan has an opinion about the best trash talker in SPORTS ever? That's weird. How the fuck would he know?

What the fuck is wrong with Joe Rogan

What in his brain possesses him to make these outlandish claims?

i must admit,chael cracks me up when he starts.

Apparently the best way to get rogan to respect you is to completely disrespect him.

Back