Robert Whittaker thinks the scuffle between Strickland and DDP was staged

Imagine dunolessis pressed charges and Strickland went to prison on battery/GBH chsrges lol fuck that I want to see them beat each other to a pulp in the octagon. Hell yeah. JBG willing ….

In fairness. The Lady and kids are Gilbert Burns' family. His Wife's a Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and i'm pretty sure his kids were born with'em.

I thought it was shocking when i saw kids between Sean and DDP, but when i saw who it was, it was less so.

Still nuts to fight like that in a crowd.

I thought the same. It looked staged to me too, yet funnily enough, the Flair and Chandler thing looked real to me.

1. Those are grown ass fighters. If they wanted to handle those bum security guards, they easily could have.

2. Stricklands punches are pro-wrestling style. They're not even punches. He's landing some Stone Cold Steve Austin punches to the head and back.

3. Seat positioning... I mean come'on...
DDP = Diamond Dallas Page. Coincidence? You decide.
Stone Cold vs DDP it is

I love Whitaker... but no I don't think that was staged lol I feel it was just a sloppy crowded brawl.

it was 100% staged

what the hell do you expect from a company that can't sell a ppv due to no fucking stars? just antics

I thought it was fake too, until I saw the official video and it looks like Sean was just trying to throw weird downward strikes to the back of DDP's head. If you watch it you can see there's power behind his punches and he's not just throwing soft balls. I agree with others here that if anything, they were sat next to each other hoping this would happen. There was probably a dedicated camera to being on them the whole time.

To be clear he thinks Strickland staged it,

not DDP.

Which makes sense because it was VERY pro-wrestling.

I said (and posted) that it was fake after it happened. I don't know if DDP was in on it, but Strickland was definitely just doing it for the cameras. Those looked exactly like WWE punches.
If DDP wasn't in on it, it wasn't fake.

Some things in life are real. I believe this is one of them things.

Imagine dunolessis pressed charges and Strickland went to prison on battery/GBH chsrges lol fuck that I want to see them beat each other to a pulp in the octagon. Hell yeah. JBG willing ….
'
If there's money to be made, JBG will always be willing

To be clear he thinks Strickland staged it,

not DDP.

Which makes sense because it was VERY pro-wrestling.
Again, if DDP wasn't in on it, it wasn't fake. Furthermore, he was the one talking shit and instigating. Sean reacted.

Stupid take by Whittaker.

Back