Robert Whittaker thinks the scuffle between Strickland and DDP was staged

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Hmm, interesting take.

Whittaker says the way Sean was delivering blows looked like he was "pulling" them, like pro-wrestling style.

What IF the WWE type of "work" is being adapted into this era of the UFC?

Could this be a staged agreement between Sean and Du Plessis?

To generate hype and sell more tickets?

Hmm, interesting take.

Whittaker says the way Sean was delivering blows looked like he was "pulling" them, like pro-wrestling style.

No steel chairs were thrown, so

Kzl30D9.gif

Strickland's week leading up to and including this all seemed like staged versions of his real personality. I was just starting to like him and then all this came across as fake af to me so I'm back to wanting to see him get blasted again.

I thought the same. It looked staged to me too, yet funnily enough, the Flair and Chandler thing looked real to me.

1. Those are grown ass fighters. If they wanted to handle those bum security guards, they easily could have.

2. Stricklands punches are pro-wrestling style. They're not even punches. He's landing some Stone Cold Steve Austin punches to the head and back.

3. Seat positioning... I mean come'on...

I dunno if they agreed to it before hand or anything like that.

But Dana sitting them so closely together, and having cameras pointed at them from just about every angle just in case something did happen was 100% deliberate.

Same thought, zero pepper on punches thrown by DeSean.​
I thought the same. It looked staged to me too, yet funnily enough, the Flair and Chandler thing looked real to me.
All four "sold" their confrontations equally well, it's kind of sad.

I guess there could be some setup about it, they were too close to each other and it just happened, they started talking and pointing fingers, who knows if a bit drunk as well, lol. As long as they dont get fights canceled for something stupid im ok with that.

Nope, they were right next to kids which could have easily gotten hurt and then lawsuits.

...it would have been negligence that would have gotten the shit sued out of them.

I just don't see it.
This. If they DID set it up, NO WAY the seat kids near them. Or wives. The seating plan says this was real and organic.

1. Those are grown ass fighters. If they wanted to handle those bum security guards, they easily could have.

2. Stricklands punches are pro-wrestling style. They're not even punches. He's landing some Stone Cold Steve Austin punches to the head and back.

3. Seat positioning... I mean come'on...

Man, I don't know how you could think that Chandler/Flair thing looked real lol.

1. Neither of them are gonna stop a few security guards once they get a hold of them. Come on haha.

2. OMG yes! When I saw those punches I knew they reminded me of something, but couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. They 100% do look like Steve Austin punches hahaha.

Hmm, interesting take.

He is correct.

It was staged.

He's right. At the very least they sat them so close to each other with the hope that something like that would happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back