Robbie Lawler surely cannot lose to dos Anjos.

OP it's all good to get a prediction wrong, getting called out for it is just par for the course. You're making it worse by being all salty about it.

I'm actually convinced he's the greatest MMA analyst of all times and he deliberately crafts these wordy predictions wrong as some sort of elaborate troll. It's the only explanation.
In all the fights I've watched, I have 3 public predictions that I was wrong about, shoot me lol.

Picked Alvarez over McGregor.

Picked Lawler over dos Anjos.

Picked Werdum over Miocic.

Ah, missed the Werdum one. In all fairness I don't think anyone expected Werdum to go for the flailing retard strategy.

Also, I'm like 33% responsible for the McGregor thread.

TS, you're doing this wrong. Title is supposed to read: "Y'all Don't Know Who Robbie Lawler Is, Do You?"

I never knew I was on this forum to prove to unknown entities "how much I know about the sport".

If you want to minimize my entire knowledge of the sport down into single threads that I myself have made, then that's fine. I have thousands of comments, probably near to a hundred threads, and thousands of likes on said threads and comments, so clearly some people agree with me.

I've been watching the sport for almost a decade and I spend my own cold hard cash on going to live events. I also put my own cash on the line with the bookies with my "awful predictions", and I almost always come away with a profit.

You win some and you lose some in life.

If Robbie Lawler had gone out there and had the first two rounds he did last night, then went zombie and cracked RDA's chin, finished him off with a TKO, I'd be getting zero credit here. Nobody would have bumped this thread except for me, and everyone would make excuses about Lawler being bigger and RDA needing to go back down to 155. The narrative changes depending on the result. I'm an "idiot" for predicting Lawler by TKO, but yet everyone else is genius for saying it would be close and RDA would barely win, when in fact they were almost as off as I was.

http://www.hikecapebreton.ca/western-cape-breton-trails/salt-mountain/

This short but challenging summit up the Salt Mountain is a must do. It is made up of three small trails which are well marked/colour-coded and beaten. The yellow (Highlander) trail beats through hardwood forest laid with ferns as you climb along and eventually meet up with the blue trail (Salt Mountain Trail). Turn right on to the blue trail and keep climbing towards the first look off, which is an amazing view of Wycocomagh Bay. There is a second look off not far up the trail from this one as well. Keep going along the blue trail until you hit the junction for the red (Scouts Trail). If you decide to stick on the blue trail there is a third look off to enjoy before you descend back down to the trail head.

Ah, missed the Werdum one. In all fairness I don't think anyone expected Werdum to go for the flailing retard strategy.

They hadn't been watching his career closely enough then, he's done that kind of thing many times before and generally his dodgy in terms of boxing defence.

They hadn't been watching his career closely enough then, he's done that kind of thing many times before and generally his dodgy in terms of boxing defence.

Dodgy defense perhaps but he's shown a willingness to go to ridiculous lengths to avoid dangerous strikers several times, notably in the second Overeem fight.
And immediately prior to the Stipe fight Werdum had boxed up Cain, spent most of 7 minutes striking with Hunt and outstruck Browne over 3 rounds.
I don't think it's unreasonable to be surprised that after those three fights Werdum would throw any semblance of a technicality out the window after only 2 minutes of fighting and chase a very heavy-handed HW champion with his hands down.

Can you point me to anything similar in Werdum's career?

Dodgy defense perhaps but he's shown a willingness to go to ridiculous lengths to avoid dangerous strikers several times, notably in the second Overeem fight.
And immediately prior to the Stipe fight Werdum had boxed up Cain, spent most of 7 minutes striking with Hunt and outstruck Browne over 3 rounds.
I don't think it's unreasonable to be surprised that after those three fights Werdum would throw any semblance of a technicality out the window after only 2 minutes of fighting and chase a very heavy-handed HW champion with his hands down.

Can you point me to anything similar in Werdum's career?

The Arlovski fight comes to mind for me, he rushes forward throwing punchs like that at least once although Andrei was still rather gunshy in that fight after the Sylvia loses.

Against Cain as well it wasn't exactly the technical masterclass some claim, in the first Werdum actually took a lot of shots himself.

I actually think the supprising thing is that Werdum hasn't been KOed more often given the way he fights and his dodgy boxing defence.

The Arlovski fight comes to mind for me, he rushes forward throwing punchs like that at least once although Andrei was still rather gunshy in that fight after the Sylvia loses.

Against Cain as well it wasn't exactly the technical masterclass some claim, in the first Werdum actually took a lot of shots himself.

I actually think the supprising thing is that Werdum hasn't been KOed more often given the way he fights and his dodgy boxing defence.

I can't remember much about the AA fight and I'm definitely not watching that fight ever again.
He may have been tagged by Cain but it wasn't from a retarded bull-rush IIRC.

My opinion on things mean very little to be fair.

That said, it's the exact same for you and even though Sherdoggers do tend to be pessimistic in nature, you're always speaking negativity - I'm not sure I've ever seen you post something positive, like ever.

You're smug and you are brief in your comments. You never exactly come out and try to analyse a fight, you're just the fence sitter who starts spouting off after the fight.

Easy to ride the fence and talk shit later, I put my balls on the table.

I put my balls on the table too: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...how-eddie-will-get-finished-by-conor.3356655/

only difference is my thread is gold and you made "yall never heard of" a meme for being such a god awful prediction

Back