Robbie Lawler surely cannot lose to dos Anjos.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unless Robbie has truly evaporated, I cannot see any way that Rafael wins this fight.

Robbie appeared to be at his peak during his recent UFC run. As much as the Hendricks, MacDonald and Condit fights were wars, he still always came out on top and seriously appeared to be nearly indestructible.

Robbie was flatlined by Tyron, but in all fairness he did the exact right thing to do, and that was to take an extended period of time off. The only worry is that his return against Cerrone wasn't exactly great. You look at the performance of Donald against Masvidal and Till and you have to wonder why this walking zombie in Lawler couldn't finish him off either.

With all that said, I cannot see how the much smaller opponent in Rafael dos Anjos wins this fight.

If they stay standing, dos Anjos is doomed. Rafael will not be able to hurt Robbie, and Robbie will definitely be able to test Rafael's chin, that's not even up for debate. Robbie definitely hits way harder than Stephens and Alvarez and primarily boxes, which tends to be Rafael's biggest weakness. I don't even rate Ferguson's boxing with the elite of the division and even he dominated Rafael on the feet.

Can dos Anjos get this to the floor and win? Well if Hendricks and MacDonald can't, I cannot see a Lightweight doing it.

I think a half decent version of Robbie wins this fight. Robbie's fight to lose, and we will see if he still has it this weekend.

Y'all really have no clue who Rafael Dos Anjos is do you?

Lawler has a tendency to take rounds off or part of rounds off. RDA hss relentless pressure. If you cannot see how RDA can win this, you haven't watch a whole lot of him

Unless Robbie has truly evaporated, I cannot see any way that Rafael wins this fight.

Robbie appeared to be at his peak during his recent UFC run. As much as the Hendricks, MacDonald and Condit fights were wars, he still always came out on top and seriously appeared to be nearly indestructible.

Robbie was flatlined by Tyron, but in all fairness he did the exact right thing to do, and that was to take an extended period of time off. The only worry is that his return against Cerrone wasn't exactly great. You look at the performance of Donald against Masvidal and Till and you have to wonder why this walking zombie in Lawler couldn't finish him off either.

With all that said, I cannot see how the much smaller opponent in Rafael dos Anjos wins this fight.

If they stay standing, dos Anjos is doomed. Rafael will not be able to hurt Robbie, and Robbie will definitely be able to test Rafael's chin, that's not even up for debate. Robbie definitely hits way harder than Stephens and Alvarez and primarily boxes, which tends to be Rafael's biggest weakness. I don't even rate Ferguson's boxing with the elite of the division and even he dominated Rafael on the feet.

Can dos Anjos get this to the floor and win? Well if Hendricks and MacDonald can't, I cannot see a Lightweight doing it.

I think a half decent version of Robbie wins this fight. Robbie's fight to lose, and we will see if he still has it this weekend.
I love Robbie, he's one of my and the Just Bleed God's all-time favorites, but Robbie can find a way to lose to anyone if his brain farts hard enough.

I don't want to see RDA grind Lawler out. But it could probably happen.

This is not a cake walk,, Lawler hasnt looked like a world beater since the KO.. This is one to sit back and enjoy,, but,, If forced to put some cash i would go RDA

This is a 50/50 fight. I give the slight edge to rda

well, according to your track history, lawler will lose badly

Thanks TS, I'll be looking for an RDA domination to ensue.

Right in time to cancel all my Lawler bets. Thanks, TS.

Cerrone fought Robbie to a draw... RDA will smash him from bell to bell.

So accordingto ts, RDA is a scrub.

<{cruzshake}>

Sit down somewhere.

I reckon this fight will be very close, maybe a split decision

Back