Rizin' want to make Fedor vs Brock Lesnar or Wanderlei Silva.

Who would you rather see Fedor fight at Rizin?

• Total voters
Would love to see Fedor vs Lesnar and I believe if RIZIN offered him enough money for the fight he would take it and would negotiate something with the WWE to let him do it. Wanderlei would also be a good fight as he's still a very dangerous fighter that could KO just about anyone.

would go ape shit for both fights... not gonna act like I think either will happen though lol

Have faith lol
I think wand is possible id just rather not get my hopes up... kinda like going into a movie with low expectations if it is great it will seem that much better haha

I think wand is possible id just rather not get my hopes up... kinda like going into a movie with low expectations if it is great it will seem that much better haha

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean lol. Been let down many times before. I have a hunch Wand might get booked since he's outa contract with the UFC now but we just got to wait and see.

There's a rumor floating around that Rizin are going for Fedor-Ortiz sometime in July. (possibly Russia)

Lashley I think is the next logical step for Fedor and Silva+Brock needs a warmup.

Fedor v Lashley
Silva v Ward
Lesnar v Jeri Prochazka

As awesome as the Brock fight would be. This thread is kind of pointless, because there is noway this could happen. Brock just signed his life away with the WWE last year. He was talking about going back to the UFC and tried an mma training camp to see how his body would respond. He said he doesn't think he's cut out for mma anymore.

Last edited:
Either fight would be awesome

I want to see the Wand fight, since its the feasible one. I also want to see Wand back at OWGP weight. Man that would be fun.

The headline of the article is misleading, Millen said Fedor vs. Brock's not a realistic option.

Asked if he would pursue other fighters for Fedor like Brock Lesnar, Millen once again explained that he would happily entertain the idea if it were a realistic option.

"If Brock wants to fight, we would definitely entertain it. I know Fedor, you know, we've talked about it. I know Brock is wrapped up in the WWE...I'm sure he still has a contract, I think he still has a contract in place with the UFC. So I don't know. They would never, never allow that to happen.

That article just takes info from the interview that Jerry Millen did with Submission radio. The interviewer asked MIllen about Fedor and Wand. Millen wouldn't say any names, he just said we're open to anything, and we're working on a few things that people will be excited about.

Last edited:
Lesnar leaving the WWE isn't realistic in any fashion. He has the sweetest deal in WWE history; why give that up? He makes millions of dollars to appear <20x a year. I believe, much like Fedor, he had no intention to sign with the UFC during their last negotiations. He simply used them to attain more money from the WWE.

However, I imagine Wanderlei Silva would absolutely love to fight in Japan again for RIZIN FF. And there's no bigger fight for him there than a fight against Fedor.

While i'd love to see Fedor/Brock, Fedor/Wanderlei is an absurd, fun fight that I can get behind.

Off the forums for some time, so bare with me if its old news.
Have people seen the over priced signed products from the Rizin event? Signed posters by Fedor are asking $2000 for example.
His signed shorts from the event are an asking price of $10,000.
Is this the promoter/company trying to fund their next event and squeeze every penny off using Fedors name?

Lesnar of course, that would be fun.

The headline of the article is misleading, Millen said Fedor vs. Brock's not a realistic option.

That article just takes info from the interview that Jerry Millen did with Submission radio. The interviewer asked MIllen about Fedor and Wand. Millen wouldn't say any names, he just said we're open to anything, and we're working on a few things that people will be excited about.
This is one of the best posts in this thread and it sucks no one is going to read it as they just read the title and reply without even reading through the thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back