Rizin' want to make Fedor vs Brock Lesnar or Wanderlei Silva.

Who would you rather see Fedor fight at Rizin?

• Total voters
I'd rather see Brock, but I don't think that's even remotely realistic.

I think Wanderlei is not only possible...but I'd give it a better than 50% chance of happening.

Fedor and friends have seen Wanderlei get KO'd enough times in recent years that they'll feel safe fighting him. And it will still be a fun fight.
This is the all around obvious answer. Well said.

Dont believe anything this guy says.

Wandy, sure, Rampage hell yeah, Brock absolutely even though we ducked him twice in UFC, King Mo, def. We'll fight all these guys, great opponents, big fight coming up for Fedor in Rizin.

Fedor's real next opponent, a Japanese comedian who has never fought before.

In all seriousness Brock isnt happening due to contracts so lets get that out of the way. Real opponents are Randy if a number can be reached for him to return. Rampage since it sounds like UFC let him out of their contract to work things out with Bellator.
Wandy is most realistic since Rizin is def gonna sign him. King Mo is possible but depends what Bellator has planned for him, he's likely next for Liam/Davis winner which could be around same time in summer Fedor fights.

Rizin has to book him vs one of them, probably Wandy.

Cm punk vs Lesnar in a WWE mma super fight

Is there any proof anywhere at all stating that Lesnar wants to return to mma? Something tells me that he don't want nothing to do with getting hit for real ever again, he enjoys his WWE wrestling more I believe.

Either would be a real treat for all fens of mixfight.

Juiced Wand throwing bombs in the pocket with Fedor or Brock getting Zulu'd in front of 40k japanese fens. What a spectacle.

I'd be fine with either, although the Wanderlei fight has a much higher probability of occurring. I think Millen is full of horseshit saying Brock/Fedor might happen.

I just noticed @Max Normal posted above me. Thread needs more Max's!:)
--------------------------------------

A fight against a MW with shot chin or a fight against a guy who is contracted to another promotion. I have to say I admire Rizin's strategy in trying to promote Fedor - talk about fights that have absolutely no fucking chance of happening (Brock, Randy, Reem) and then book him in a fight against a ridiculously outmatched opponent.

@The Higher Power @Smigg @Frank23

I don't want to see something like this happen.

A fight against a MW with shot chin or a fight against a guy who is contracted to another promotion. I have to say I admire Rizin's strategy in trying to promote Fedor - talk about fights that have absolutely no fucking chance of happening (Brock, Randy, Reem) and then book him in a fight against an unfairly outmatched opponent.

Not sure about vs Fedor but of course Wand is going to Rizin

A fight against a MW with shot chin or a fight against a guy who is contracted to another promotion. I have to say I admire Rizin's strategy in trying to promote Fedor - talk about fights that have absolutely no fucking chance of happening (Brock, Randy, Reem) and then book him in a fight against a ridiculously outmatched opponent.

Well, it's part for the course in the more Pro-Wrestling based Japanese promotions. Throw in the big names into the conversation to make the guy seem relevant "Oh yeah, we're working on matches with [Insert actual names here]" and throw him in there with "Big" Joe Rookie, so you can say "Hey, he hasn't lost since his comeback".

Accidentally voted for Wanderlei. Either one would be cool but Fedor vs. Lesnar would be amazing.

Fedor vs Lesnar is that old dream fight. They could fight as 80 year old men and I would buy a ticket. With that said Wanderlei is more realistic.

Wanderlei fight is 20x better than Singh

Brock fight has 10% chance of happening though, regardless of Brock's ambitions

Millen just throwing these names in the air... but reallistically Fedor - Lesnar is not going to happen. Silva on the other hand is very possible. Depends on how much money he's asking imo.

UFC Wand? no thanks
Pride roided to the gills Wand? yes please

Millen is just throwing Lesnar's name out to create interest.
Fedor vs Lesnar is never going to happen.

come on guys......

we all know Fedor will eventually fight some old guy who is way past his prime or someone who has a 2-0 record or some shit.

if Fedor really wanted to fight some legit heavyweights he wouldn't have signed with Rizin.

Coleman? Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back