RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Women's Super Atomweight Tournament 1st ROUND - Thread

100% implant but yeah it's not like it was sticking out for half the fight or anything.
If only the ref called it a technical submission too early ala Mario Yamasaki, then she angrily takes her top off in protest and stands there with both boobs in good view in good lighting.

If only the ref called it a technical submission too early ala Mario Yamasaki, then she angrily takes her top off in protest and stands there with both boobs in good view in good lighting.
I mean.....I don't think that would be her reaction but who knows right?

and your condition is called ''cuck''

Ummmkay!!

LaMkfeE.gif

{<jimmies} .

been watching all day and finally finished.

takeaways:

rena is magnificent.

tenshin vs. fujita was a great fight. it goes without saying i can't wait for tenshin's next fight, but i also want to see fujita again asap.

grappling match was a dud.

glad to see wicky beat souwer, and also glad that it was a close fight and that souwer did well.

king rena's fight wasn't very entertaining.

not surprised kawajiri lost. he was never going to make it to horiguchi, and he just doesn't have what it takes anymore.

glad ishiwatari won as well. another close fight, but his damage put him ahead pretty clearly in my mind. i'd love to see a rematch between him and horiguchi.

great win for manel kape against erson. pretty brutal for erson to lose to a guy saying "your mom lost, and you're gonna lose too" at the staredown. anthony birchak seemed to think it was an early stoppage, but i think it was fine. it looked a little quick at first, but erson was down for a while and i have no problems with it.

sucks to see lebanner lose, but not unexpected although i thought he could do well against roque.

maria oliveira looked really good.

kana did great as well.

i'm not surprised miyu yamamoto lost either. she's always going to have this problem, and it'll be a huge limitation on her. she can get takedowns but she won't finish on the ground, and when she's down there she's going to be in constant danger of getting submitted. i'd like to see her do well, but it doesn't look like it'll happen. give her fights with pretty much pure strikers and she can get wins, but she'll struggle against everyone else.

i also thought anthony birchak was in trouble when he said he would be commentating solo at the beginning, but i thought he did a great job throughout the broadcast.

been watching all day and finally finished.

takeaways:

rena is magnificent.

tenshin vs. fujita was a great fight. it goes without saying i can't wait for tenshin's next fight, but i also want to see fujita again asap.

grappling match was a dud.

glad to see wicky beat souwer, and also glad that it was a close fight and that souwer did well.

king rena's fight wasn't very entertaining.

not surprised kawajiri lost. he was never going to make it to horiguchi, and he just doesn't have what it takes anymore.

glad ishiwatari won as well. another close fight, but his damage put him ahead pretty clearly in my mind. i'd love to see a rematch between him and horiguchi.

great win for manel kape against erson. pretty brutal for erson to lose to a guy saying "your mom lost, and you're gonna lose too" at the staredown. anthony birchak seemed to think it was an early stoppage, but i think it was fine. it looked a little quick at first, but erson was down for a while and i have no problems with it.

sucks to see lebanner lose, but not unexpected although i thought he could do well against roque.

maria oliveira looked really good.

kana did great as well.

i'm not surprised miyu yamamoto lost either. she's always going to have this problem, and it'll be a huge limitation on her. she can get takedowns but she won't finish on the ground, and when she's down there she's going to be in constant danger of getting submitted. i'd like to see her do well, but it doesn't look like it'll happen. give her fights with pretty much pure strikers and she can get wins, but she'll struggle against everyone else.

i also thought anthony birchak was in trouble when he said he would be commentating solo at the beginning, but i thought he did a great job throughout the broadcast.
Milf Yamamoto was actually winning the stand up exchanges.

Milf Yamamoto was actually winning the stand up exchanges.
yeah. she's never going to finish someone with strikes though, and she's always going to take her opponent down.

Event pulled an average rating of 7.1% on FujiiTV. That's up .8% from July and 1.7% from April. The attendance was down but that was to be expected for an event outside of Tokyo.

Enjoyed Rizen. Tenshin v Fuji fast an suspenseful. Good thing Rena won.

No idea why waste $ on Le Banner vs a fat Not Asian grappler. I think Rizen was hoping Jerome would get a highlight KO but much like several other bouts the outcome not as probably desired which unexpectedly in part why I enjoy. The supposed cans did not oblige.

Another tough match for Erson who got caught in the old kick to back of the neck. Erson had his right hand up to protect front but not much help. Hoped for a longer fight. Kape very cocky and playing a heel ok until he loses, but he is apparently able to backup his talk so far. Well timed/placed kick. Got out of clinch with Erson.

Wicky usually entertains, to bad Andy so late into grappling.

Enjoyed Rizen. Tenshin v Fuji fast an suspenseful. Good thing Rena won.

No idea why waste $ on Le Banner vs a fat Not Asian grappler. I think Rizen was hoping Jerome would get a highlight KO but much like several other bouts the outcome not as probably desired which unexpectedly in part why I enjoy. The supposed cans did not oblige.

Another tough match for Erson who got caught in the old kick to back of the neck. Erson had his right hand up to protect front but not much help. Hoped for a longer fight. Kape very cocky and playing a heel ok until he loses, but he is apparently able to backup his talk so far. Well timed/placed kick. Got out of clinch with Erson.

Wicky usually entertains, to bad Andy so late into grappling.
Not Asian? Or non Asian?

Not Asian? Or non Asian?
Did not realize Roque was from Guam, just saw the USA bit, but while from Asia someone from a larger MMA location like Japan, China or Korea. Anyway Guam is close , Rogue fought in Asia before, so he was probably convenient and affordable. Plus he won:)! Though again don’t think Rizen was looking to build Roque as a new star and surprised they did not find someone more appealing even a Pro Wrestler. Perhaps Jerome thought he could beat Roque and drove part of the matchup vs having to take on someone else.

Did not realize Roque was from Guam, just saw the USA bit, but while from Asia someone from a larger MMA location like Japan, China or Korea. Anyway Guam is close , Rogue fought in Asia before, so he was probably convenient and affordable. Plus he won:)! Though again don’t think Rizen was looking to build Roque as a new star and surprised they did not find someone more appealing even a Pro Wrestler. Perhaps Jerome thought he could beat Roque and drove part of the matchup vs having to take on someone else.
They brought him in because he's the current DEEP Megaton champion, which DEEP is pretty much RIZIN's unofficial feeder league at this point. He was also a former PXC champ so he has some credentials.

JLB is pretty shot at this point, I'm not sure he could beat anyone who isn't a total can anymore.

Well, there is Filipinos in Guam, So his ethnicity can possibly be Filipino lol. I guess u can count him as Asian if his ethnicity is Filipino.

The ratings peaked for the live airing of the co-main event and main event on Fuji TV.

The peak was 10.3% for the co-main event and a 9.9% during the main event.

Back