RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2017 Women's Super Atomweight Tournament 1st ROUND - Thread

She's never been an Atomweight, she's fought at Flyweight before though. 115 is definitely not her walking weight
a9740215-201b-4a85-a457-8e76be4eb0af.png

BTW ONE is quite strict regarding weight cutting. They don't let their fighters to cut their water weight.
9b0c941c-9265-4679-973d-b9825abd3706.png

nothing worth getting excited over.

Hope Kawajiri gets the hint.

BTW ONE is quite strict regarding weight cutting. They don't let their fighters to cut their water weight.
9b0c941c-9265-4679-973d-b9825abd3706.png
I have been told otherwise by coaches and fighters in the promotion. Angela has been in the 120's on fight week, she cuts. Head coach at Tiger Muay Thai says there are guys cutting in trash bags backstage at weigh ins.

I don't want to derail this thread but Angela isn't, never was, and never will be an Atomweight.

Attendance figure was 7,732.

Stadium holds 15,000.

So they sold half of the arena.

Would love to see photos from the crowd.
Go to the beginning of the stream when the pudgy guy is telling everybody to put on their cellphone lights. It looked like the arena wasn't built to the 15k orientation. There was a good number there.

DML5zNJVwAAzkR5.jpg

Watched some of the card, some good fights.

Man, Kawajiri is on a major decline. He's gone form having competitive fights with elite guys like Cub Swanson to getting beat by prospects. Huge respect to him but he's got to start considering how much longer he wants to do this.

Wanted to see Andy do well and she fought hard but Rena just overwhelmed her. I think Rena is a lock to win this tourney.

LeBanner showed up for easy money. Frank and Saku too. That was a bummer.

Also, I don't want to go back 50 pages....did anyone address MILF Yamamoto's titty popping out?

Damn that was a 80 percent of a Yamamoto tittie, all minus the nipple
Upon first viewing while hyped up hoping for a good glorious view of a celeb's one boob, I was disappointed and thought it was just brief side underboob, but when I replayed it for the purpose of screenshotting, it seemed maybe near the opponent's back of her knee, there was a split second of side nipple. Perhaps a higher resolution vid would be better.

What's interesting was there didn't seem to be any tanlines. Hmm...

Upon first viewing while hyped up hoping for a good glorious view of a celeb's one boob, I was disappointed and thought it was just brief side underboob, but when I replayed it for the purpose of screenshotting, it seemed maybe near the opponent's back of her knee, there was a split second of side nipple. Perhaps a higher resolution vid would be better.

What's interesting was there didn't seem to be any tanlines. Hmm...
18ktqz.jpg

Before One had their new divisions their Atomweight used to be 110 lbs.
Before the new rules Angela was a straw-weight at 115lbs...now she's atomweight at 115lbs.

She is one of the few fighters that did not go up in weight after the weight cutting ban was introduced.

You can cut a certain amount of weight in ONE is suppose...you just need to pass a hydration test before you weigh in, so I assume there's some wiggle room
I know she diets hard to make weight though, because she gets pretty thick between fights (nice).

Back