RIZIN 5: Sakura will be on FITE TV for $14.99.

I buy this, because i want Support Rizin. For me this is the best alternative to Pride FC.

$14.99 mmmmmmm NO THANKS

Basically, everyone on sherdog should take advantage of this deal. It would be fun to get the forums hot again like they were for NYE.
Don't worry the forums will be hot as people will find a way to watch it illegally as always.

Don't worry the forums will be hot as people will find a way to watch it illegally as always.
Why watch illegally when you can just sign up and find someone to redeem your credit coupon so you can watch rizin for free?

Why watch illegally when you can just sign up and find someone to redeem your credit coupon so you can watch rizin for free?
Because unfortunately that's what a lot of fans do, seek out illegal streams and watch for free.

Horiguchi has never drawn a dime in the USA, UFC made the right decision not to sign him judging by this thread.

I just ordered it. There are fights I'm interested on the card and if I can watch a replay, I don't need to worry about the weird time. Supporting JMMA is worth a few bucks, and I get credits equal to my purchase for a future event, so that's not a bad deal.

Horiguchi has never drawn a dime in the USA, UFC made the right decision not to sign him judging by this thread.
lol... Mighty Mouse either.

How many people do you actually think would pay $14.99 and stay uptil 2:00 AM to watch Mighty Mouse or Amanda Numes fight unknown regional opponents?

If the UFC were to cut the fighters who don't make them a dime, they'd have a very thin roster with only Conor, Ronda and would have to try negotiate with Brock to bring him back along with about 3-4 more fighters.

It's funny how people forget this is a b-level niché sport with a small hardcore fanbase.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haven't seen illegal streams for any Rizin events so far. Before Eversport there were Russian and Chinese streams.

Because they've all been free so far.

I just doubt there's enough viewers for someone to even bother streaming it illegally. Japanese don't really do illegal streaming either.

I just doubt there's enough viewers for someone to even bother streaming it illegally. Japanese don't really do illegal streaming either.
There's a decent amount of MMA fans that spend all day watching MMA and making gifs on Twitter.

The stream will be available outside of Japan as this thread mentions, I'm sure someone will find a way to setup an illegal stream from there.

There's a 50/50 chance I fall asleep during the intermission. Too risky.

King Reina is one good scramble or punch away from being thrown into space by Gabi Garcia. It's a lie to pretend like I'm not buying this.

I might. I might not. I'll never tell. #coyasfuck

I will order it

15 bucks for the best card since NYE

you guys are nuts to to buy this

here you can watch the best MMA in the world LIVE

and support JMMA financially?

What's not to like man

it's 15 bucks thats nothing these day

I wish RIZIN had a donate button and if you donated like 100 dollars Hideo Tokoro or some other rizin persona would make a 3 minute video for you or something like that

I wish I could give money to the fighters and stuff like that directly you know

Also I would pay 200 dollars for if Sakakibara would just listen to my suggestions you know

I would pay 200 dollars for Rena to make me a 3min video iam right *nudges guy next to me*

Last edited:
Back